Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

new rule

Another tip for those who are trying out this method, i will soon a new video about a change in the rule.Not a big change but a very good one that will keep you out of trouble.

I told that when 10m is up and 30m is up , then you can dissregard the 3min stoch.

What i suggest and i see that this happens alot with this jittery marked, when going short this way, follow the rules as you would normaly.

But when going long, always make sure the 3min stoch is on your side, even if the 10min
and the 30min is going up, i see that many times the retracemtn is a failed one, when 3min is against you, espescially when using the whilder's moving average.

When marked is going lower,you can go short and do a retracement when 10min is going lower and 30min is going lower.Then you can dissregard the 3min.As normaly

When marked is going down and only 10min is going down and not the 30min then make sure that the 3min is on your side , as normaly.

When marked is going up and 10min is up and 30min is up. then always make sure that 3min is always with you.(the new rule)

When marked is going up and 10min is up and 30min is down , then always make sure that the 3min is with you.As normaly.

ALot of repetting i think, but i want to make sure everybody gets this, this will help you stay away from those failed retracemtn that i know a couple of you might have taken.

IN the new video i will talk more about this and give explanations.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

In an uptrending market if you're looking to go long and both the 10 and 30 are up but the 3 is down can you still buy on a retracement to the 50 EMA? Or do you need the 3min with you as well?

And I know price has to be above all resistance but that also includes the 89 EMA on the 89tick chart? I know some people don't use this chart because they don't have it and I have noticed that when doing retracements to the 50 EMA on the 1min sometimes price is below the 89 EMA on the 89tick chart but the 50 EMA on the 1min still holds as support (example: today at 3:45pm).

Last edited:
As I said in my earlier post,this is a great thread Bashir, and you have put a lot of energy and effort into it,but you say that you are still papertrading this method,I don't paper trade nor do I need to.

I am just wondering why you need to paper trade at all,if you are paper trading to get used to a certain platform then thats fine,but if your papertrading for results,then they will be false results as you will take trades that you would not have taken had it been real money

Hi All

With the daily range on the YM at around 600 points and the VIX at 80 odd, I believe this is the time to stay out of the indices. The Dow’s 30 company components are being pulled all over the place and anything can happen intraday. There is talk of the Dow going to 5500, if that happens this volatility will not decrease anytime soon!

I do believe Bashir’s system works well; trouble is at the moment stops need to be huge. So I’m looking again at the Ags, namely Corn, Wheat and Soybeans. I used to trade them a while ago when the market first became electronic in 2006, they’re a bit more expensive to trade at about $7 a round turn with Infinity, but with volatility at around 27 cents daily in the beans and great intraday trends it’s a market worth looking at. I’m trying to apply Bashir’s system to soybeans, we’ll see how it goes!

A broker once told me that it’s the boring quieter but liquid markets that can make the money, trouble is everyone likes the fast sexy ones that are in the news!

Cheers
Tony

Firstly, I want to say thank you to Bashir for the great method. I still practicing your method. I have read your thread from page 1, and I enjoy it

Hi Sebby468,
If you read the thread from the begining,
I believe Bashir is only paper trade if VIX is above certain level which indicate high volatility and its not worth to do any trade because the stop will be too high. Risk to Reward ratio is not that good.

Regards,
Joseph

As I said in my earlier post,this is a great thread Bashir, and you have put a lot of energy and effort into it,but you say that you are still papertrading this method,I don't paper trade nor do I need to.

I am just wondering why you need to paper trade at all,if you are paper trading to get used to a certain platform then thats fine,but if your papertrading for results,then they will be false results as you will take trades that you would not have taken had it been real money

Just found this interesting site ,with lots of useful info to read
Library - Articles & Reprints
Downloaded infinity demo.at 2 PM and start plaing aroun and by 4 PM a made 1250$ using Bashir method. Go figer.
I think you can use Tape in your adventage when prepering to go long wait for orders to move down and then place Market order.
Vit.

What 2 trades did you take out of curiosity?

Also at around 10:10 (NY time) do you show your 10min up or down?

I have added3 pics where two of them are the trades i dide, please let me know if u have any question regarding those.

The last pic is of a 10min chart with slow stochastics with whilder's moving and 20ema.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Trade 1.jpg
    Trade 1.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 304
  • trade2.jpg
    trade2.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 278
  • Whilders stoch.jpg
    Whilders stoch.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 277
Hi Vit,

I primarily used TOS because I have a Mac computer and they were one of the few platforms that had compatibility. They have a very robust platform with free, real time charts on every market (futures, currencies, stocks, etc.) which is very hard to beat. I really like their set up a lot and I would say it's a lot easier to learn to use than Sierra Charts which is very jumbled up in comparison.

The down side to TOS is two fold. First their platform is not really designed for scalping or trading quickly when necessary. They just added a DOM so that helps things but you can't place multi-bracket orders with their DOM which is necessary with Bashir's system.

The second issue is that their commissions for futures are quite high at $7/round turn. Additionally they have high intraday margins ($5K+/ES) unless you have at least $15K in your account and then it drops margins to 50% (still high).

You could easily trade with InfinityAT's platform and use the TOS charts but if you didn't ever trade with TOS I don't think they would allow you indefinite access to their data. Although you can try. You just need to open an account with them but you don't have to deposit funds to use their papermoney trading setup which is identical to their actual setup.

Hi Nevada . I use TOS for options trading mostly credit spreads, but in today high vol. market its to risky. I think day trading is better option. Unfortunately TOS does not offering futures in Canada ( Im from Toronto) so I was looking for IB (interactive brokers). I opened an account with them but they will not give any quotes till money will bi deposited to account . So you cant do any demo trials .
One more thing IB margin for 1 YM mini future 6800$ . I called Infinity f. they toled me its 500$ , huge diff. So Im thinking which way to go TOS or IB.
Any thoughts?
Vit.

In an uptrending market if you're looking to go long and both the 10 and 30 are up but the 3 is down can you still buy on a retracement to the 50 EMA? Or do you need the 3min with you as well?

And I know price has to be above all resistance but that also includes the 89 EMA on the 89tick chart? I know some people don't use this chart because they don't have it and I have noticed that when doing retracements to the 50 EMA on the 1min sometimes price is below the 89 EMA on the 89tick chart but the 50 EMA on the 1min still holds as support (example: today at 3:45pm).

If the 10min is up and the 30min is up, but then those have to be clearly going up and have good spacing betwen the lines to indicato good momentum. And when price retraces to the 50ema i would take it, but i see that the 3min is crossing down and and still have alot way to go before even getting to half way to the stoch range, then i would wait for it and see how it really wants to go,cause most likely it will hit that 50ema and stay there for quite sometime, and if u go in to early, while being into the trade and waiting for the 3min to go back up, the 10min might go against you, then you are trapped.

And since marked is soo volatile these days, and if it only spikes allitle below the 50ema then that will most likely stop you out.

If this was a normal marked with 40-50 vix i would take that trade with no problems. cause even if my 50ema dide not hold, the 20 tick stop would be far away so that a spike down will not hit your stop. and most of the time the stop will be below some other support as well. But in this marked as we are in now, be carefull since with 20tick stops the entry must be planned very good, the trade might be a good one, but that dont help you if you first get stopped and then goes up.

When doing the retracements to the 50ema, price is usualy below the 89tick charts 89ema allready , but dont let that bother you when doing retracements to the 50ema.
But makes sure you dont get into a trade to early, when doing retracemennts to the 50ema or the 15ema when going long. If you wait to long and see marked bounce backup, dont worrie, just use the 15ema on the 89tick chart and you willstill get a decent entry, at least you dide not risk that the 50ema could have broken.

I hope this makes sense.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Hi sebby, if you read a few more posts then on this last page, you will find out that i have been trading this way for quite some time and with real money.

I mentioned papertrading because i dont like to trade when the VIX is tipping on the 80 nummber. I dont fell comfortable with 60 or 100 tick stops, and thats up to each trader to find out. But i find that when marked is that way i would rather paper trade and
not risk my hard earned money. I would rather sit on a simulator in these conditions, i still managed to grab a tottaly of 98 tick on sim after lunch.

But i do trade the morning session, because volumse is still low at that time and stops are not that bad at that time, but in lunch time and afterward the volume is higher and stops increase, then i jump into my sim and practice. But if you fell comfortable with bigger stops and your account can deal with that , then i am not going to stop you from trading ;) But 60+tick stops is to rich for me.

I hope this clears up any missunderstandings you might have had!

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Firstly, I want to say thank you to Bashir for the great method. I still practicing your method. I have read your thread from page 1, and I enjoy it

Hi Sebby468,
If you read the thread from the begining,
I believe Bashir is only paper trade if VIX is above certain level which indicate high volatility and its not worth to do any trade because the stop will be too high. Risk to Reward ratio is not that good.

Regards,
Joseph

Thanks for clearing that up Joseph, apprittiate it alot .
You are right on the money ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Vit,

I primarily used TOS because I have a Mac computer and they were one of the few platforms that had compatibility. They have a very robust platform with free, real time charts on every market (futures, currencies, stocks, etc.) which is very hard to beat. I really like their set up a lot and I would say it's a lot easier to learn to use than Sierra Charts which is very jumbled up in comparison.

The down side to TOS is two fold. First their platform is not really designed for scalping or trading quickly when necessary. They just added a DOM so that helps things but you can't place multi-bracket orders with their DOM which is necessary with Bashir's system.

The second issue is that their commissions for futures are quite high at $7/round turn. Additionally they have high intraday margins ($5K+/ES) unless you have at least $15K in your account and then it drops margins to 50% (still high).

You could easily trade with InfinityAT's platform and use the TOS charts but if you didn't ever trade with TOS I don't think they would allow you indefinite access to their data. Although you can try. You just need to open an account with them but you don't have to deposit funds to use their papermoney trading setup which is identical to their actual setup.

Hi Nevada . I use TOS for options trading mostly credit spreads, but in today high vol. market its to risky. I think day trading is better option. Unfortunately TOS does not offering futures in Canada ( Im from Toronto) so I was looking for IB (interactive brokers). I opened an account with them but they will not give any quotes till money will bi deposited to account . So you cant do any demo trials .
One more thing IB margin for 1 YM mini future 6800$ . I called Infinity f. they toled me its 500$ , huge diff. So Im thinking which way to go TOS or IB.
Any thoughts?
Vit.

Hi All

With the daily range on the YM at around 600 points and the VIX at 80 odd, I believe this is the time to stay out of the indices. The Dow’s 30 company components are being pulled all over the place and anything can happen intraday. There is talk of the Dow going to 5500, if that happens this volatility will not decrease anytime soon!

I do believe Bashir’s system works well; trouble is at the moment stops need to be huge. So I’m looking again at the Ags, namely Corn, Wheat and Soybeans. I used to trade them a while ago when the market first became electronic in 2006, they’re a bit more expensive to trade at about $7 a round turn with Infinity, but with volatility at around 27 cents daily in the beans and great intraday trends it’s a market worth looking at. I’m trying to apply Bashir’s system to soybeans, we’ll see how it goes!

A broker once told me that it’s the boring quieter but liquid markets that can make the money, trouble is everyone likes the fast sexy ones that are in the news!

Cheers
Tony

Hi tony, i am also looking for calmer markeds and i will contact my broker and askfor my platform to be open for those markeds as well, When the YM vix is to high i will just move over to other marked until it calms down :D

I am not a big fan of fast moving markeds.

I will try out these markeds on monday if the VIX is to high.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi tony, i am also looking for calmer markeds and i will contact my broker and askfor my platform to be open for those markeds as well, When the YM vix is to high i will just move over to other marked until it calms down :D

I am not a big fan of fast moving markeds.

I will try out these markeds on monday if the VIX is to high.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Hi Bashir.

I asked Infinity broker about their platform vs IB, here what I get

Vit.,
We offer direct support, $500 day margin, and a non-Java based platform that offers advanced order management.

We are competitive with commission and are more accessible than Interactive Brokers, where you never may speak to the same person twice.

If your focus is E-mini futures trading, we think we have them beat on every level.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Patrick Zielbauer
Sr. Broker
Infinity Brokerage Services & Pro Edge FX
111 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 2010

But what a difference in margine 6800$ at IB and 500$ at Infinity.

Does infinity let you trade Corn, Wheat and Soybeans?
Thanks.
Vit

I have added3 pics where two of them are the trades i dide, please let me know if u have any question regarding those.

The last pic is of a 10min chart with slow stochastics with whilder's moving and 20ema.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

I'm not clear on trade2.jpg. Here in your second trade you went short at the 50 EMA which follows your rules because the 10min is down but it also ignores one of the rules that price needs to be below ALL support levels to go short. If you look at the 89 tick chart at that time (10:21) you are still not below the 89 EMA support. Does the 89 tick chart moving average have less significance as support or resistance?

Additionally regarding the white line shown in the 3 min chart you are going short above it which you mention is a support line that price needs to break first in order to go short. Can you explain?

Regards

Hi Bashir.

I asked Infinity broker about their platform vs IB, here what I get

Vit.,
We offer direct support, $500 day margin, and a non-Java based platform that offers advanced order management.

We are competitive with commission and are more accessible than Interactive Brokers, where you never may speak to the same person twice.

If your focus is E-mini futures trading, we think we have them beat on every level.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Patrick Zielbauer
Sr. Broker
Infinity Brokerage Services & Pro Edge FX
111 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 2010

But what a difference in margine 6800$ at IB and 500$ at Infinity.

Does infinity let you trade Corn, Wheat and Soybeans?
Thanks.
Vit

Yes, they let you trade all those that you mentioned and many more.

Here is a attachment with all their rates and what they provide.
Dont let them know i sendt you this, they will not like that :whistling

I think they are the best brokers around, you get really good personal support all the time.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• rates.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 371
Tos

Any thoughts?
Vit.

Vit,

Between the 2 I would go with TOS. IB Trader's workstation didn't seem that great to me and their customer service is terrible. At TOS customer service is one of their strongest assets and their platform is much much nicer in my opinion. Commissions are a bit more but in the long run that's not to important.

Hi Bashir,

I'm not clear on trade2.jpg. Here in your second trade you went short at the 50 EMA which follows your rules because the 10min is down but it also ignores one of the rules that price needs to be below ALL support levels to go short. If you look at the 89 tick chart at that time (10:21) you are still not below the 89 EMA support. Does the 89 tick chart moving average have less significance as support or resistance?

Additionally regarding the white line shown in the 3 min chart you are going short above it which you mention is a support line that price needs to break first in order to go short. Can you explain?

Regards

The rule about go under all support is for the 1+3+5+10+30 charts and their 20ema, the 89tick chart is of less importance when doing the trade the 50ema.

Price will always be above/below the 89tickchart when either doing long or short at the 50ema.
ANd so that is not that importent, since both 10+3+ was clearly down i was not worried about it. If the 10min was not that clearly down and dident have that good spacing i would then be more carefull the 89tick chart ema, and thenn i would have shortet it below the 89ema on the 89tick chart.

But since both 10+30 was clearly down and with good spacing that was indicating good momentum on the downside, and so the 89tick chart was least of my worries, the 3min was a biggger worrie then the 89tick at that point.

The white line i have drawn there is just to illustrate support, because the chart does not go that long back enought that you can see price actualy being down there and gonne sideways there for a long time.

Look at your 30min chart and then go back a day and check the evening session, price is justsitting on that level indicating support. ANd today when price reached that same level it did not wanted to go below that and buyers came and bought the price back up .

Thats why i have that line there, just to show you that. Its always nice to find major support levels before starting the trading day. I knew of that level beforehand, so i was prepared for it.

I hope this makes sense, if not then let me know and i will try to explain again .

Please look at the attachment for more info to the support level

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• support level.jpg
    support level.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
The rule about go under all support is for the 1+3+5+10+30 charts and their 20ema, the 89tick chart is of less importance when doing the trade the 50ema.

Price will always be above/below the 89tickchart when either doing long or short at the 50ema.
ANd so that is not that importent, since both 10+3+ was clearly down i was not worried about it. If the 10min was not that clearly down and dident have that good spacing i would then be more carefull the 89tick chart ema, and thenn i would have shortet it below the 89ema on the 89tick chart.

But since both 10+30 was clearly down and with good spacing that was indicating good momentum on the downside, and so the 89tick chart was least of my worries, the 3min was a biggger worrie then the 89tick at that point.

The white line i have drawn there is just to illustrate support, because the chart does not go that long back enought that you can see price actualy being down there and gonne sideways there for a long time.

Look at your 30min chart and then go back a day and check the evening session, price is justsitting on that level indicating support. ANd today when price reached that same level it did not wanted to go below that and buyers came and bought the price back up .

Thats why i have that line there, just to show you that. Its always nice to find major support levels before starting the trading day. I knew of that level beforehand, so i was prepared for it.

I hope this makes sense, if not then let me know and i will try to explain again .

Please look at the attachment for more info to the support level

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Thank you for the clarifications.

I understand that the white line was major support but you went short above it at the 50EMA on the 1min. Is that risky to go short while above a major support or in this case was there enough space between the 50EMA and the white line?

One other thing. So the only time you can buy on the 15 EMA support in the 1 min chart now is when the 10, 30 and 3min are all up? Otherwise you must buy on the 50EMA while using the 3min to fine tune your entry?

Fianlly which takes precedence the support/resistance of the moving averages in the charts or various support/resistance that you locate visually on the charts? In other words when you visually identify an area of support or resistance you must take into consideration how it might affect your long or short trades that are based on the system's EMA support/resistance lines?

Hi every body. Before you make your choice of broker for futures trading read this
Ratings for INFINITY BROKERAGE

Vit

Elitetrader --> (n)
Forum trolls and people who tell you that you cant do this or that
is that way --> elitetrade

I read true all those review, and majority of those problems sound alot like customers who dont have a clue how to use a pc or sitting there with their celeron cpu thinking why things are slow.

Im not gonna try to fight for infinit here, but this appplyes to alot other brokers as well.I hear a couple are complanins about slow or unstable the platform is, thats the worst bull****e (excuse the language) i have heard all day.

The fills are lightning fast, and platform is rock solid, most likely the computers that those users are using just junk,and should be in a junkyard and not one a desk.

Enough rant from me:mad:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy