Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Thank u bashir for the link to the video.

A simple doubt. You have mentioned about two earlier videos you have uploaded at You Tube. Should we need to go through those two videos also Or the last one is enough.
Please advise.

Also happy to now that you are opening a room for limited traders in Emini YM,
Would you please book a seat for me.?

Thank u in advance.

With regards

Pulimath

Hi pulimath, the two earlyer videos you can just disregard, they are not a part of this final video. And please send me a privaet message with ur interest in the room and i will try to note that, i easly forget. What i would like is that everyone can talk on that room, cause just me talking will bring any good. Getting responses back is always a good thing , thats why i want to limit it, otherwise it would get to noisy and just a big mess.

So just learn this last video and disregards the rest, i am writing the rules on a text file so everyone can have them on paper, in the video its hard to get everything noted.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Is that Quictime you are playing in I can't see your screen too well. I downloaded the whole file to desktop - downloaded the codec mentioned and opened in Windows Media Player. Picture worked then. Is that what you've done? Doesn't look like it.

Luke

Watching it online will not work, just download the entire file to the deskopt and download the codec and you must use windows media player and it should work.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Dear friends,

Using pivot points along with bashirs trading system will dilute the efficiency of the trading system.
Bashirs trading system is a well tried scientific method based on solid theory and practice. It is based on a system which monitors the minute by minute changes in the demand and supply of the scrips. hence more reliable and universally applicable.

Pivot points are an approximation of expected data based on the previous days data, not real time.
Mixing the both will dilute the reliability of the present trading system which is proved to be 90 percent perfect even in current volatile situation.

Thanking you all

with regards

pulimath

Hi, i still recommend daily pivots, reason is that price tends to slow down in those areas of u look at the historie, and especiall the daily pivot is a strong area that is gives good support, at a minium u should at least have the daily pivot, even though the system works fine without it, i think having extra tools never hurts.

But i leave that up to the individual trader to decide if he or she would like to use them, as it is not a rules writen i stone.

But i will keep using it:innocent:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Yes.. its definitely calmer than the DOW. Especially during the London AM session.

I find the best "techie moves" occuring between GMT 08:30 and 11:30, except if any
news etc.

Let me put it this way... the FTSE is now like the DOW was few months ago.
and the DOW is now like a mad frieght train :LOL:

Sounds very interesting, i will have my broker enable that marked for me, thanks for the info m8 i appritate it (y)

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir
Have been reading with some interest your system..I live in Thailand and intend to trade the FTSE via IG Index...Is there anywhere on here where your system is written down so i may study it.

Many Thanks
Dave Norman

I am writing it down as we speak, will attach it to post very soon.
Stay tuned.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir

Just watched your last video. Managed 2/3 of it in media player then it stopped for some reason with message that file type not supported. Dont know why it supports 2/3 of a video and not the rest.

Never no mind.

What I learned was very valuable and shows me what I have been doing wrong. To cut corners and save a large deposit to a broker I have been using a tradefair spread platform. Basically on YM spread is 6 points before i am in profit on a trade.

Plus i am sure they are manipulating the spread to adjust to the direction of the market aswell. I will now stop this and get myself a broker. Their fill times are slow also. I realise depth of market would be invaluable to get an oportune fill which i just cant get with a spread firm.

Because of the aboveI have been looking for movements that have been far too big compared to your often very smalll open and close positions. I realise that I have had very unrealistic expectations for the majority of my trades.

Thank you once again

Best wishes Shay

I believe Bnaimy only trades the Dow (emini YM) during U.S. open-close. You should find on your Tradefair platform that the spread reduces to 4 pips during this time i.e. 2.30PM UK time onwards. If not, try IG, I know they do for sure.

bashir, thank you very much for your contribution. your system really seems to work. and when i refer to your system, i was mentioning your system that you first mentioned when posting to this site. but as volatility has increased in past 2 months, u have evolved your system to the one we last saw on that video you posted recently. to be honest, i'm having a bit of a hard time understanding your new rules you've included and stipulations you added as to which moving average you would use on the 1 minute chart. is there any way you could explain in writing the newest rules you have explained? thanks again

bashir, thank you very much for your contribution. your system really seems to work. and when i refer to your system, i was mentioning your system that you first mentioned when posting to this site. but as volatility has increased in past 2 months, u have evolved your system to the one we last saw on that video you posted recently. to be honest, i'm having a bit of a hard time understanding your new rules you've included and stipulations you added as to which moving average you would use on the 1 minute chart. is there any way you could explain in writing the newest rules you have explained? thanks again

Hi dchoi, glad to hear from you, i have writen the rules down on a notepad and will upload it as soon as i get home, i am at a few friends at the moment.

I understand that the video can be confussing, so dont worrie, will post rules on writing very soon, just need to get home again :innocent:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

thanks again bashir. i have read every single post in this topic so far and was just backtesting your original method at this moment. the backtesting produces great results. i'm looking forward to your newest method and seeing those results in the next few days. thanks in advance.

Have any body tried to use Thinkorswim charts for day trading , thay looks very finktional to me.??????
Vit.

Have any body tried to use Thinkorswim charts for day trading , thay looks very finktional to me.??????
Vit.

Had a look at it and it looks pretty advanced, but when i compare it with sierracharts it dont really add anything more,its more eyecandy and you get cnbc build into the software. For futures, i dont see the benefits, but for anyone doing stochs or doing forex trading i think its really good. Because it have alot of nice funktions that are really usefull.

I presume this is what you are talking about - Futures Trading System - Trading Software - Option Trading System

Cause i might be wrong here, thats what i got up when searching for "Thinkofswim charts"

Would be interesting to get some input from someone who is using this software though :!:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I use Thinkorswim for options trading. But thay also offer futures and thair charts are free.
If any body use tham for futures trading let me know please.
Thanks
Vit

Tos

Actually I use Thinkorswim. They specialize in options but have branched out to Futures and Forex. Their desktop application is great and it was just upgraded last week with all sorts of new features. They offer a huge array of technical studies and allow you to customize your trading page with up to 32 separate windows on 1 page if you like. The only downside right now is their futures commissions for smaller retail traders ($3.50/side). They also don't provide lower intraday margins (reduced by 50%) unless you have at least $15,000 in your account. I'm sure as their futures platform gains popularity they will adjust their rates a bit. They also offer an enormous library of instructional videos and a you can papertrade with their platform for free, you just need to sign up for an account with them.

hey bashir video is great and very helpful.would be great if you could help me setup sierra charts in the way you have.im using the sierra charts real time data feed and i think the symbol is x for ftse 100.i can setup the 3min,10,min charts ect.im having trouble with the exponential lines ,do you change the settings in studies settiings?and how do you link all charts so pointer moves on every chart?also do i choose the intraday charts?sory if their stupid questions its just that all this is new to me.ive tried to read the manual but cant make sense of it:eek:

Hi Many thanks for that I have tried watching the video and i get most of what you say but just need to have it confirmed and would be great to have paper copy...

Many thanks for your time I have read most of the stuff about your system and intend to try using it to trade.

Regards

Dave Norman

hey bashir video is great and very helpful.would be great if you could help me setup sierra charts in the way you have.im using the sierra charts real time data feed and i think the symbol is x for ftse 100.i can setup the 3min,10,min charts ect.im having trouble with the exponential lines ,do you change the settings in studies settiings?and how do you link all charts so pointer moves on every chart?also do i choose the intraday charts?sory if their stupid questions its just that all this is new to me.ive tried to read the manual but cant make sense of it:eek:

Choose the global cursor option for synching the cursor and the studies areas will allow you to edit the ema settings. Look for "line" to change to 20 30 or what have you.

Luke

Nice vid BTW Bashir.

Another question, if I may;

What if price reverses through all the ma's, the stochs change direction and are on your side - why not take the break of the ma's rather than wiiting for the retrace, for your first trade? Papertrading (I know, I know :) this last week appeared to show a high success rate doing this, rather than waiting for the retracement (clearly that's profitable too mind).....

Any experience of taking these set-ups?

Cheers,
UTB

PS FTSE's a yawn this morning!

Bashir,

Also, interested in your attitude to congestion (acutal support / resistance) in the areas of entry. The MA's are clear, but what if price has been seen to clearly react at a level nearby - would you ignore this?

Cheers,
UTB

Last edited: