Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bashir,

Have been following your posts daily. Your generousity (both in time and knowledge) and genuine approach to helping other traders is to be applauded.

There is much on this thread and from your style of trading to be admired and replicated.

I myself will be setting up as per your video and paper trading next week to see if I have similiar personality traits and can utilise this system.

I wish you well.
Frank.

Hi Frank, thanks for those kind words.

I am sure u will be able to utilise the system since its pretty simple and will give u alot of trades true out the day.Unless your uncomfortable with intraday daytrading, i know alot of people like to swingtrade and the idea of intradday trading gives them a hearth attacke :LOL:

But i your approch is really good, paper(simulator) trade it and see how it workds out for you, and go cash when you are 100% comfortable with it and have learned to trust the signals.

You have a great day and i have posted the link now , so you can download the video and watch it on your computer.

And pulimath m8, if you are still around, u got your wish...you can now download it from a filesharing site :)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

I can only hear audio, no visual. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
UTB

Download the file and use windows mediaplayer to watch it,if u use another programs besides windows mediaplayer u will only get sound but no picture,at least that is the case with me.

I dont think u can watch it directly from that site, at least i could not .

Let me know if that helps?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey Bashir.

Downloaded and watched the video.

Well done. Nice and clear.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Have a great weekend.

kind regards;

Lou

Hi Bashir and All,

Have read through this whole post. Have had nothing but bad trades recently in forex and need something more concrete to follow - poor discipline and lack of repeatable system. Thnaks for your work on this. I just downloaded those codecs JWG mentioned and now I can see the video too.

Anyways just thought I'd say hi, and looking forward to paper trading this to see what I can produce. I feel the devil is in the details and it's the discretionary parts of this that could float or sink you, experience being the key I think to the right side of that.

All the best,

Luke

89 tick chart

Hi Bashir,

In your most recent version of the trading system you have gone from using a 144 tick chart to an 89 tick one. My trading software won't go any lower than a 133 tick chart. What would be a good alternative time frame to use in place of the 89 tick chart since I don't have access to one?

Thanks

New Rules

Bashir,

Would you be able to post the most updated system rules in text format as you did with the previous system's rules?

Thanks Bashir

Just watched your last video. Managed 2/3 of it in media player then it stopped for some reason with message that file type not supported. Dont know why it supports 2/3 of a video and not the rest.

Never no mind.

What I learned was very valuable and shows me what I have been doing wrong. To cut corners and save a large deposit to a broker I have been using a tradefair spread platform. Basically on YM spread is 6 points before i am in profit on a trade.

Plus i am sure they are manipulating the spread to adjust to the direction of the market aswell. I will now stop this and get myself a broker. Their fill times are slow also. I realise depth of market would be invaluable to get an oportune fill which i just cant get with a spread firm.

Because of the aboveI have been looking for movements that have been far too big compared to your often very smalll open and close positions. I realise that I have had very unrealistic expectations for the majority of my trades.

Thank you once again

Best wishes Shay

Thanks Bashir

Just watched your last video. Managed 2/3 of it in media player then it stopped for some reason with message that file type not supported. Dont know why it supports 2/3 of a video and not the rest.

Never no mind.

What I learned was very valuable and shows me what I have been doing wrong. To cut corners and save a large deposit to a broker I have been using a tradefair spread platform. Basically on YM spread is 6 points before i am in profit on a trade.

Plus i am sure they are manipulating the spread to adjust to the direction of the market aswell. I will now stop this and get myself a broker. Their fill times are slow also. I realise depth of market would be invaluable to get an oportune fill which i just cant get with a spread firm.

Because of the aboveI have been looking for movements that have been far too big compared to your often very smalll open and close positions. I realise that I have had very unrealistic expectations for the majority of my trades.

Thank you once again

Best wishes Shay

I don't think that cutting corners to save costs is a bad idea. Make money with your SB trading before you go to a broker because, if you can't, the broker will be no good to you. In fact, you are likely to lose the lot.

I went to a broker many years ago because I thought it would be better. It wasn't, for me, at least.

I'm happier, now, back with spreadbetting and, incidentally, netting money.

That's just my opinion. Thanks bnaimy and everyone for a very good thread. I read it all the time.

Regards, Split

Thanks for the link Bashir. Don't know what I'm doing wrong but can't view it. Just says transferring data from myotherdrive. Too big? (147mb) How do i download it? When I right click the file there is no option or do I just click on the link, which then opens it up in Quickview.

Hi Bashir,

In your most recent version of the trading system you have gone from using a 144 tick chart to an 89 tick one. My trading software won't go any lower than a 133 tick chart. What would be a good alternative time frame to use in place of the 89 tick chart since I don't have access to one?

Thanks

Hi santana, you can use a 133 tick if you like that, that will work just fine.
Should work the same way for you as a 89tick chart.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Would you be able to post the most updated system rules in text format as you did with the previous system's rules?

I will try to get that done tomorow, and get the rules down on paper and
hopefully that would make some traders look at the rules in a more controlled way.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir

Never no mind.

Thank you once again

Best wishes Shay

HI smoody, you are right, i am mostly these days just going for tops 30 point at a time, and if i do 2 contracts, i sell one at 10 and second at 30. And most ofhte time u will get that.And you a smart with getting a new broker, it seems like what they are doing is not excatly legal?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks for the link Bashir. Don't know what I'm doing wrong but can't view it. Just says transferring data from myotherdrive. Too big? (147mb) How do i download it? When I right click the file there is no option or do I just click on the link, which then opens it up in Quickview.

Hi clicsta, you are not able to download it cause u are doing it the wrong way, you should never right clikc and download, cause 90% of all download dont support that.

Just click your left mouse on the pc icon and it will start downloading.

Please have a look at the picture that i have attached to this post.

And when you have downloaded it please go to this site
Download Video Codecs

And download the "Download TSCC Codec"codec and install it, that way when you use the windows mediaplayer u will be able to watchthe movie.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• dwn.jpg
    dwn.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 345
Hi Bashir,

I have been following your thread for the past couple of days, and would just like to say THANK YOU for sharing your trading system, and for all the work you have done presenting it and answering everyones questions. :clap: (y)

I've been trading the YM for the past 3 months, but have been struggling since mid September with all the recent volatility. :(

Hopefully this will get me back on the right track again.

Cheers
........Chris :)

Hi Bashir,

Watching your video with interest :)

One question I have, in your video when you are starting to look for short entry, there is a point ~12:28 (chart time, not video time) when the 1min,10min and possibly the 30min are hooking down
and also on the 1min chart the price breaks below all the EMA's. Any reason why you did not go short right then, but instead waited for 9507. The 9507 was the area you identified as last support... but surely in real time as soon as the price breaks below all EMA's on all charts, as it seems to be doing ~12:28 (on all charts), you should be going short right then... correct?

Thank You

written instructions

I will try to get that done tomorow, and get the rules down on paper and
hopefully that would make some traders look at the rules in a more controlled way.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

This will be of great help to clarify the rules and instruction of use for your new system. Thank you for your time and effort to help some of us out.

Regards,
Simon