Help!

I can reccommend the secret nazi box, but hurry, stocks are limited

The guy who decoded the secrets of the Nazi box is the co author of the official trade2win book. so he's obviously the real deal, not just some get rich quick marketing type.

The method is quick, simple and profitable, it's almost immoral! Only 20 minutes a day, and gains beyond your wildest dreams.

The good new is there are still 89 copies left.

The guy who decoded the secrets of the Nazi box is the co author of the official trade2win book. so he's obviously the real deal, not just some get rich quick marketing type.

The method is quick, simple and profitable, it's almost immoral! Only 20 minutes a day, and gains beyond your wildest dreams.

The good new is there are still 89 copies left.

Your a very good sales person. I take it its a book your talking about? Not a system software? Why is it called that? I cant find it in Google just a load of Nazi stuff. Anyone else heard of this?

Your a very good sales person. I take it its a book your talking about? Not a system software? Why is it called that? I cant find it in Google just a load of Nazi stuff. Anyone else heard of this?

Richard,

You've been looking at scam training courses and systems since 2005. Don't you realise by now that they are all just out to rip you off? You could look for another 7 years and you still wont find what you're looking for.

The Nazi box is a system sold by a complete chancer called Guy Cohen. He would like you to believe that he has decoded a secret Nazi box that was smuggled out of Germany during WW2. It was later used to make millions and now he's selling it to gullible fools,sorry I mean new traders.

Do you actually think such a story is remotely plausible? If you do then there is no hope for you.

Richard,

You've been looking at scam training courses and systems since 2005. Don't you realise by now that they are all just out to rip you off? You could look for another 7 years and you still wont find what you're looking for.

The Nazi box is a system sold by a complete chancer called Guy Cohen. He would like you to believe that he has decoded a secret Nazi box that was smuggled out of Germany during WW2. It was later used to make millions and now he's selling it to gullible fools,sorry I mean new traders.

Do you actually think such a story is remotely plausible? If you do then there is no hope for you.

Many thanks for your reply, I could see that was a load of rubbish. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Is it not the idea of this site - to ask questions? No matter how long one has been on here?

Many thanks for your reply, I could see that was a load of rubbish. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Is it not the idea of this site - to ask questions? No matter how long one has been on here?

I'm not saying don't ask I'm just saying that after 7 years you should know that every one of these vendors is out to rip you off.

Yes I see your point, but I hope you can see mine. I have not been able to do any business since a near fatal car accident that put my whole life on hold. I should not have even been around on this planet the accident was that bad. Hence mentally and physically I feel that I can cope to give this another try.

There is always a good reason why people do things....

Thanks for the tip most kind of you, and I will take your advice.

Take care

Richard

Yes I see your point, but I hope you can see mine. I have not been able to do any business since a near fatal car accident that put my whole life on hold. I should not have even been around on this planet the accident was that bad. Hence mentally and physically I feel that I can cope to give this another try.

There is always a good reason why people do things....

Thanks for the tip most kind of you, and I will take your advice.

Take care

Richard

Just don't give any of these parasites your money. Without exception they will take your money and give you nothing of use in return.

I can reccommend the secret nazi box, but hurry, stocks are limited

I tried to order all 89 of them so I could be the only one with this box. But the website only lets me select up to 10 of them GRRR !!

But I figure I'll be 10x richer if I go for ten, so I'm considering the purchase.

I have tried CTR on evaluation (no cost to me). The results claimed on the website did not appear to correlate with the actual results I got placing the notified trades on a demo account.

The outcome of my evaluation was that it did not warrant considering any further. I have seen so many systems that claim to provide major benefit to traders (Trashcan Trader, Profits Run, FX Multiplier etc). I personally would not be convinced by any of them.

I would imagine enough people on here have drawn similar conclusions; I am just providing details of my own experience and insight, just in case it helps anyone.

I am a new trader myself and have had to learn to manage risk, handle emotions and develop the right mind-set to trade - which I would guess all experienced traders have to experience.

Trading is a thrilling ride, a ride that is best driven by one self.

Regards,
Andrew