Help Me

sona22

I am very new in this forum as well as Investment markets. My question is how I can know the genuine broker or firm. I have a bitter experience. What steps should I follow before trading and investment. If a house cheat my money which protection I can get?

I have another question regarding a house "FOREXICONLINE.COM". The site is offering 28% daily interest on investment. The address of it is:
Forex Investment Corporation
20th Floor, Office Nr.7
Panama City, 1000
Panama

Please help me.

Stick to the big ones, do lots of research. Also I would as a rule only do business with companies that have a physical presence in your country and therefore work within laws that you understand.

Oh... Panama? Isn't that where a certain canoeist and his wife buggered off to with some insurance fraud?

You'd be sensible to have doubt - 28% interest per day is not going to happen. It's got "scam" written all over it.

I'd put money on it that there's not a single piece of trading equipment in sight at that address.

It gets even better as this is what they offer:

Standard Plan

* 28.00%-35.00% fixed Daily interest
* Investment term : 4 days
* Interest is paid on trading days (Monday to Friday)
* Minimal deposit is $ 10.00
* Maximum $ 1000000.00 per deposit
* Fast withdrawals! All withdrawals are processed within 24 hours
after the request
* Principal no return

If you are intent on trying it then go for a $10 punt which you can leave in for a couple of weeks and see if you have doubled your money the just keep compounding.

Paul

Would you dare give them your bank details?

PS $10 punt after 28 working days:

Day 1 $10
Day 2 $12.80
Day 3 $16.38
Day 4 $20.97
Day 5 $26.84
Day 6 $34.36
Day 7 $43.98
Day 8 $56.29
Day 9 $72.06
Day 10 $92.23
Day 11 $118.06
Day 12 $151.12
Day 13 $193.43
Day 14 $247.59
Day 15 $316.91
Day 16 $405.65
Day 17 $519.23
Day 18 $664.61
Day 19 $850.71
Day 20 $1,088.90
Day 21 $1,393.80
Day 22 $1,784.06
Day 23 $2,283.60
Day 24 $2,923.00
Day 25 $3,741.44
Day 26 $4,789.05
Day 27 $6,129.98
Day 28 $7,846.38

Sounds good to me.

OR

The reality?
Your Barclays account: £25,000
Day 1: £25,000
Day 2: £0
?

:whistling

Maybe it's real? Maybe it's a scam? I know one thing for certain... they will know for sure.

Last edited:
yeah- what they'll do - is if you invest a small amount they'll return your 28% a day to you to sucker you in - then get you to put in some big money - and disappear......

you have to be sure before dealing with any broker that it is regulated,has alot of branches,registerd,has a good reputation and the most important thing is your funds are secure even in case of bankrupt.

you have to search for good brokers a try not to be cheated with deciving offers. try to find a firm that has a good reptution in the market.
Don't through your money in vain .

FOREXICONLINE HYIP
April 27, 2009
There are 3 other domains point to this 'VIP Forex Pro' which is ffincome.com, forexiconline.com and fspcapital.com.
started on Jan 10, 2008 . Not paying

I am very new in this forum as well as Investment markets. My question is how I can know the genuine broker or firm. I have a bitter experience. What steps should I follow before trading and investment. If a house cheat my money which protection I can get?

I have another question regarding a house "FOREXICONLINE.COM". The site is offering 28% daily interest on investment. The address of it is:
20th Floor, Office Nr.7
Panama City, 1000
Panama

Please help me.

A reliable forex broker will always come up to you with pointing out actual possibilities of forex trading. They would not only talk about the profits involved but also the losses you might incur and the risks involved.

They will keep you grounded without promising you huge profits from the trade. Reliable Forex brokers will always work in the larger interest of the clients, not their own. Because it is evident that once you reap a profit, they will surely get their share.
There should be the concept of transparency and equality in the business. Many brokers adopt different terms and conditions depending on the account type. But those must be clearly mention at the time of setting up of the account. A genuine broker will never ask the client for a huge sum as fees.

The scene from the movie "Blow" comes to mind when Johnny Depp goes to the Panamanian bank to get his millions out..

"I'm sorry but your funds have been reappropriated by the Panamanian government"

20th Floor, Office Nr.7
Panama City, 1000
Panama

Please help me.

A reliable forex broker will always come up to you with pointing out actual possibilities of forex trading. They would not only talk about the profits involved but also the losses you might incur and the risks involved.There should be the concept of transparency and equality in the business. Many brokers adopt different terms and conditions depending on the account type. But those must be clearly mention at the time of setting up of the account.Look for a broker who has been around for a while and can demonstrate a good track record. Be wary of customer testimonials on their website. You have no way of knowing if they are genuine. Look for credentials such as membership of a regulatory body and if they are supported by a reputable parent company.