Hello

rjn

Hi, I am new to forums, not really sure what I am suppose say, but here goes; we (husband & I) have been buying and selling gold for the last year hands on in Ghana. We are Americans. One thing lead to another and we now have 10 acres of land that we have been mining since December 2010. Because of the history and location of where we are, our gold is amazingly rich, 23.50+ karats. We sell our gold locally in the village.

Oh really ?

And you are just dieing to sell someone an up and running soooooooper dooooooper gold mine I suppose ?

:whistling

Hi, I am new to forums, not really sure what I am suppose say, but here goes; we (husband & I) have been buying and selling gold for the last year hands on in Ghana. We are Americans. One thing lead to another and we now have 10 acres of land that we have been mining since December 2010. Because of the history and location of where we are, our gold is amazingly rich, 23.50+ karats. We sell our gold locally in the village.

I think you have much idea on gold.

What you think? Will be gold able to overcome $1600 within this year? I always buy gold in dip and sell in high price.

Actually no, we have invested alot of money into it and alot of hard work, not to mention living in what they call "the bush" is life risking, but if you have the vision of a true entrepreneur and the guts to live and deal on a day to day basis with people from that part of the world (if you know what I mean) then the sky's the limit with gold right now.

Oh really ?

And you are just dieing to sell someone an up and running soooooooper dooooooper gold mine I suppose ?

:whistling

Actually no, we have invested alot of money into it and alot of hard work, not to mention living in what they call "the bush" is life risking, but if you have the vision of a true entrepreneur and the guts to live and deal on a day to day basis with people from that part of the world (if you know what I mean) then the sky's the limit with gold right now.

lets hope you live long enough to enjoy it

To get a pulse on the gold community. Are people buying more now that gold is up, are they waiting for it to go down, the average purity on what they are getting when they do buy. Are there people buying from other countries? I know that Asap vasa in Ghana sells privately to people all over the world. Don't know what their mark up is. Just info regarding gold since I am fairly new to this business.

Why are you posting this here, rjn?

Good Internet connection from the bush these days. Where do the local villagers get the money to buy 23 carat gold?

All in all a likely story.

I am in Houston, TX, my husband is in Ghana. Bogosu has a population of a few thousand people and Akropong much more, gold is their business in Ghana , there stores that just buy gold all day long. They will buy a kilo right now for approx. $48,000 usd.

Good Internet connection from the bush these days. Where do the local villagers get the money to buy 23 carat gold?

All in all a likely story.