Hello everyone!

You didn't even post. Not once, not even one lousy trade.

Ok, here's a trade I did. I bought 50 lots. As the chart shows, I have won and you have lost. So no more TRO'ling of that red rat, green rat crap from now on, OK ?

117524d1309341250-hello-everyone-trade.jpg

Attachments

• Trade.jpg
    Trade.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Joe...Jesus your becoming a bigger joke as the days go by. You cherry pick a trade 3 days after the event on a screen shot( I won't even dignify as a trade) of an Unverifiable transaction(broker report) without a before (entry)and after(exit) shot of the trade.Then you say you traded 50 standard lots as if your George Soros, and declare your self the winner. You then have the audacity to trash talk a Legendary Member (TRO) of this forum. Your just a fool....I'm finished talking to you...you'll be placed on the ignore button..your awarded no points and may God have mercy on your cheating soul.Good bye and good riddance

Last edited:
Thank you for the invitation. I'll keep it in mind. It was never my intention to join a competition, I basically just wanted to say thanks to Dante and Tro for the push in the right direction a couple of years ago. I read both threads from beginning to end. Learned a TON!! of information from this web site. Started trading well just this year after almost 3 yrs. Just Wanted to Give something back to T2W. Somehow got in a twisted mess with Beginner Joe. Lost my cool and tried to prove a point. Sorry about the whole situation. Hope we can be friends.

Regards
Wolf7050

Hi Mr Wolf,

The two names you thanked here are of two very different styles. One being an opening range, statistical play.
While the other a non-statistical and pure price action play. I am now pretty curious if you have incorporated both styles into one set up. Or if you keep them very separate and trade them seperately?

Hi Mr Wolf,

The two names you thanked here are of two very different styles. One being an opening range, statistical play.
While the other a non-statistical and pure price action play. I am now pretty curious if you have incorporated both styles into one set up. Or if you keep them very separate and trade them seperately?

Well actually, to me anyway, They were more a like than different. Dante, hammering home pin bars ( turning points). Tro basically doing the same thing (Rat-Reversal) (another turning point method) with candlestick analysis(color of candle). And yes I do use a combo of both styles along with a momentum Indicator that probably neither one uses. They also both exhort patience in waiting for trade set ups...Which requires paradigm changes in your thought process. The toughest part of trading in the beginning. After that was finally accomplished....I began to trade more consistent.

Thanks for asking and both threads are very good reads. This is a good web site.

Good luck and good trading
wolf7050

Last edited: