Hellen's thoughts

Hellena Trade

Hello, traders!

My name is Hellena, and I have been studying a variety of technical analyses for a long time, but I finally settled on Ralph Elliott waves. Combined with CME data, it works out quite well!
I decided to share my thoughts here, I hope you don't mind).

Reactions: THT
EUR/USD (4H): Short to 100% Fibo extension 1.05684.
VGpDRNlD

It's not so simple with the Eurodollar. Is the price trying to draw another correction for quite a long time?

💲 DJI (4H): Long to the resistance area 39156.49.
I suppose that the price has started the wave "5" of the higher order. At the moment I expect a correction in wave "2" of lower order, then I expect the beginning of wave "3" with the aim to reach the resistance area 39156.49.
9tqGqsVs

GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Dear Colleagues, I suppose that the wave "4" of the higher order is completing its movement. I expect a possible update of the minimum and reaching the area of 2281.89 or the beginning of the upward movement to the resistance area of 2358.71.
RYx817hr

Hello Hellena

I noticed your posts and was interested because in my experience, markets seem to
trend in ways that I characterize as "legs". Specifically I see markets make repetitive
moves composed of three (3) legs before they (often) roll over and "reset", resulting
in a transition to a trading range, or a reversal. I am not knowledgeable as regards
Elliot Wave theory, and I don't intend this to be critical. I think what matters is whether
you can make it work for you. If so, congratulations and continued success

My thread is titled "Beyond Price Action" .

If time permits I would like to check in periodically and see how you are doing

Best Regards
Steve

Hi Hellena,

I used to use/study EW - Don't use it though due to my personality - I was always looking for exactness in the counts and it drove me crazy when alternative counts played out - I had to ditch the whole method and use something else, I still watch out for 1,2's though as they are the seed

Looking forward to watching the wave counts unfold

Welcome to the forum

Hello Hellena

I noticed your posts and was interested because in my experience, markets seem to
trend in ways that I characterize as "legs". Specifically I see markets make repetitive
moves composed of three (3) legs before they (often) roll over and "reset", resulting
in a transition to a trading range, or a reversal. I am not knowledgeable as regards
Elliot Wave theory, and I don't intend this to be critical. I think what matters is whether
you can make it work for you. If so, congratulations and continued success

My thread is titled "Beyond Price Action" .

If time permits I would like to check in periodically and see how you are doing

Best Regards
Steve
Thank you! I will definitely check out your posts!

Hi Hellena,

I used to use/study EW - Don't use it though due to my personality - I was always looking for exactness in the counts and it drove me crazy when alternative counts played out - I had to ditch the whole method and use something else, I still watch out for 1,2's though as they are the seed

Looking forward to watching the wave counts unfold

Welcome to the forum
Thank you!
Here's the thing - waves need to be traded correctly. For example, to break the maximum of the impulse or to exit the triangle, etc. Mostly traded with pending orders. All because sometimes it is difficult to understand where the wave ends, although there is Fibo for this, but not always accurately.

🔔(UPDATE) 💲 DJI (4H): Long to the resistance area 39156.49.
➡️There is still a high probability of corrective movement in the lower order wave “2”. The 37914 level is slightly below the 50% Fibonacci Level, but it fits the wave theory.
1xJfvuGC

🔔(UPDATE) 🛢Oil (4H): Long to resistance area of 87.47.

➡️Colleagues, still waiting for confirmation of the upward movement. To do this, the price needs to reach the local high of 85.55. So far there is a probability of reaching the area of 80.22. We may see a double zig-zag.
JDXwRsBS

EUR/USD (4H): Long to resistance area of 1.07923.

➡️Dear Colleagues, I suppose that the price has completed the correction and is now in an impulsive movement. Presumably in wave “3”, which means that the upward movement will continue. A small correction to the support area of 1.06595 is possible, then I expect the price in the resistance area of 1.07923.
Pbr1Kf4S

🔔(UPDATE) 🥇 GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Dear colleagues, as long as the level of 2331 is not updated, there is a probability of an update of wave “c” (2281). Now I expect a small correction and hope that the update of the low will not take place.
oxn17yHA

GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Dear Colleagues, I suppose that the wave "4" of the higher order is completing its movement. I expect a possible update of the minimum and reaching the area of 2281.89 or the beginning of the upward movement to the resistance area of 2358.71.
RYx817hr
1713948342757.png
I really like your analysis and it almost says the same thing with mine. I just think it is better to wait for the price line to break above its dynamic link and then enter long.

➡️Colleagues, still waiting for confirmation of the upward movement. To do this, the price needs to reach the local high of 85.55. So far there is a probability of reaching the area of 80.22. We may see a double zig-zag.
JDXwRsBS

➡️Dear Colleagues, Price has reached the support area 37914. From now on, I consider only long positions to the 39156 area.
cA4hTNd7

➡️Colleagues, at the end of the week the price continued its upward movement, but the level of 85.55 was not updated, which means that there is a risk of updating the low of wave “4”. In this regard, I recommend to set trade to breakeven.
(Breakeven=Risk Free: Move Stop loss to the entry level).
PZPpOtLY

🔔(UPDATE) 🇪🇺EUR/USD (4H): Long to resistance area of 1.07923.

➡️Colleagues, the price is quite confidently going to the target 1.07923. I assume a small correction and continuation of the upward movement.
I recommend to set trade to breakeven.
o90jqJDG

🔔(UPDATE) 🥇 GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2358.71.

➡️Colleagues, the price has almost reached the target range, but I assume a small correction to the area of 2320, then the continuation of the upward movement.
I recommend to set trade to breakeven.
OA9tnWL5

➡️Colleagues, in the coming trading week I expect the uptrend to continue and update the local high of 38558. I assume that wave “3” has started its development.
MyMHyBqb