Hedge fund to trade Zulutrade.com signals?

i seriously want to know who you are trying to copy from zulutrade. most traders that i know from there aren't that good tbh

From what I see there, a lot of ZT providers are averaging down kind of... which makes them going well (80-90% win rate etc.) until inevitable happens... and it does, sooner or later.

i seriously want to know who you are trying to copy from zulutrade. most traders that i know from there aren't that good tbh

well, i test different on different ones but right now, I've got my eyes on:
Forex Tornado
fxmarocusa1
maxpro4x........new rising start :smart:

well, i test different on different ones but right now, I've got my eyes on:
Forex Tornado
fxmarocusa1
maxpro4x........new rising start :smart:

Naturally I would need to perform a lot of due Dilligence on the guys I put my precious $$'s with......and I need some track records as well .....alongside a chat or 2

but this is the future of trading everyone ........if you aint got time to trade then put yuor faith in capable people who are trading .......

I would really appreciate comments here regarding ZuluTraders others are following - alongside the reasons and stats ...........

lets avoid the junk mail though eh ? ;)

N

Started to use Zulutrade as signal provider, so far need to sort out how it works with live executions (some brokers don't allow orders to be placed "too close" to the market, so trying to just manually enter/exit positions now), but looks like a convenient way to manage other people money while not charging them directly and not being dependent on a particular broker.

The idea of combining several signal providers to create sort of a hedge fund for yourself sounds good indeed, by the way. AFAIK, Zulutrade allows to allocate certain % of funds to different providers.

agreed...........this is the future of trading :smart:

agreed...........this is the future of trading :smart:

For me it's an interesting challenge to try managing people's money, but without being glued to a certain broker and a lot of paperwork needed for "classic" management facility, so yes, agree with you, idea is very bright.

The only critical thing for me is execution, because signals are day trading with maximum risk of 15 pips and average profitable trade of 10-15 pips (with a few home runs once in a while maybe), so even a few pips taken by slippage and/or extra costs can make a difference and severely affect followers real P&L.

But hopefully natural selection of ZT enabled brokers will show those applicable for that use.

in fact discussing what parameters you require from Zulutraders is a great way of reinforcing your own discliplines and personal trading traits ....

Naturally I would need to perform a lot of due Dilligence on the guys I put my precious $$'s with......and I need some track records as well .....alongside a chat or 2

but this is the future of trading everyone ........if you aint got time to trade then put yuor faith in capable people who are trading .......

I would really appreciate comments here regarding ZuluTraders others are following - alongside the reasons and stats ...........

lets avoid the junk mail though eh ? ;)

N

For some gut reason, i think they have potential:D
anyhow i will post my results with them ;)
until I have posted in the other zulutrade thread quite a bunch of my results over the time i've been posting, if you are interested chech it out :D

cornixforex which broker are you planning to use with zulutrade? For low slippage many reccomend aaafx.

cornixforex which broker are you planning to use with zulutrade? For low slippage many reccomend aaafx.

Thank you, Hellrise,

Currently I use Alpari RU demo to send signals and my (single so far :) ) follower doesn't have a delay, but got -3.7 pips today on the trade I closed +0.5 pips on my Alpari account (as reflected in my Zulutrade history).

If it matters, I think I can easily switch to AAA demo to send signals... Don't they reset provider's history if she/he switched the broker used?

If it matters, I think I can easily switch to AAA demo to send signals... Don't they reset provider's history if she/he switched the broker used?

i think you open another account - same signal but diff broker. Talk to the support they will tell you exactly what will happen ;)

any progress on that?
hope you manage to solve the problem:|

Yes, changed the broker without any problems, history remained. :)

Noticed one issues today though, when trade didn't trigger for me, but triggered for the follower and resulted in -4 pips for him/her... Seems like pre-set orders are not too compatible with Zulutrade from precise execution aspect.

Yes, changed the broker without any problems, history remained. :)

Noticed one issues today though, when trade didn't trigger for me, but triggered for the follower and resulted in -4 pips for him/her... Seems like pre-set orders are not too compatible with Zulutrade from precise execution aspect.

I doubt it. its strange though. most prob it is a broker issue...did you talk to support about that?

I doubt it. its strange though. most prob it is a broker issue...did you talk to support about that?

It sure is a broker issue, having spread a bit different may trigger the order for one broker and not trigger for another. I just mean that trying to play short-term with many different brokers may be risky in general... But will keep testing the stuff.

I see, but testing can be both time and money consuming...btw, have you thought of altering your trading strategy so to avoid that? maybe change or modify the EAs.there are so many traders on zulutrade I am sure you can get some ideas out of them if you talk to them and all....

I see, but testing can be both time and money consuming...btw, have you thought of altering your trading strategy so to avoid that? maybe change or modify the EAs.there are so many traders on zulutrade I am sure you can get some ideas out of them if you talk to them and all....

Yes, I will most likely adapt the strategy so that it considers Zulutrade drawbacks. Seems to be the most reasonable way.