Have they made money?

Training someone is not bad but I hate it when they give out software systems for trading and I especially HATE all these b a s t a r d s that try to teach you on how to day trade.

Day trading or for that matter short term swing trading (less than a week or two) is slow financial death for many. You can never make big money with micro positions and trying to fight upswings and downswings sitting in front of the charts 18 hours a day. That is never profitable. The fact of the matter is that you have to invest *substantial* amounts of money in buying *large*chunk of stock continuously as the price goes up and the *trend* remains intact. Only then you can make 100s of thousands of dollars on a trade. These trades can last months or many many years.

I have personally lost over $35,000 (YES thats the amount) either paying these gurus or trying to find short cuts to success. The quick money schemes with relatively little or no work.

I hate them all with a passion.

In the end I learnt that there is NOTHING magical to learn about how markets operate. They go up or down or side ways.

I learnt the basics of CANSLIM (basically best companies in their groups in terms of fundamentals) and learnt trend trading and then average up my winning positions closing them after a few months or whenever the trend is over. I have made $92,000 from a $15,000 investment averaging up on winning positions and just holding on to them in the past 4 months. That is an average of $23,000 per month. This amount I would have lost every freaking month had I tried to be a smart ass with the markets doing so called ****ing day trading!

You cannot fight the daily randomness of the market consistently.

The moral if you ever want to make money

1. Do not be greedy trying to make double digit returns in a month.
2. Learn patience and stick with your positions.
3.Average UP your winning position.
4. Invest in the best companies if you are stock trading.
5. Stick with trend trading.

Remember the top hedge fund managers racking in $300 Million per year pay outs are NOT day traders.

Learn smart investing and average UP and give yourself 5 years and you should do just fine.

Use common sense.

Last edited:
Training someone is not bad but I hate it when they give out software systems for trading and I especially HATE all these b a s t a r d s that try to teach you on how to day trade.

Day trading or for that matter short term swing trading (less than a week or two) is slow financial death for many. You can never make big money with micro positions and trying to fight upswings and downswings sitting in front of the charts 18 hours a day. That is never profitable. The fact of the matter is that you have to invest *substantial* amounts of money in buying *large*chunk of stock continuously as the price goes up and the *trend* remains intact. Only then you can make 100s of thousands of dollars on a trade. These trades can last months or many many years.

I have personally lost over $35,000 (YES thats the amount) either paying these gurus or trying to find short cuts to success. The quick money schemes with relatively little or no work.

I hate them all with a passion.

In the end I learnt that there is NOTHING magical to learn about how markets operate. They go up or down or side ways.

I learnt the basics of CANSLIM (basically best companies in their groups in terms of fundamentals) and learnt trend trading and then average up my winning positions closing them after a few months or whenever the trend is over. I have made $92,000 from a $15,000 investment averaging up on winning positions and just holding on to them in the past 4 months. That is an average of $23,000 per month. This amount I would have lost every freaking month had I tried to be a smart ass with the markets doing so called ****ing day trading!

You cannot fight the daily randomness of the market consistently.

The moral if you ever want to make money

1. Do not be greedy trying to make double digit returns in a month.
2. Learn patience and stick with your positions.
3.Average UP your winning position.
4. Invest in the best companies if you are stock trading.
5. Stick with trend trading.

Remember the top hedge fund managers racking in $300 Million per year pay outs are NOT day traders.

Learn smart investing and average UP and give yourself 5 years and you should do just fine.

Use common sense.

Respect(y)
Takes guts to post warts and all:)

Christ if no one knew the answer to the guys question couldn't they have just left the post alone instead of cluttering up his thread,if you wanted to have your arguments start your own thread.
The only one who even came close to giving an answer was B joe.

ps I dont know how much they made

Christ if no one knew the answer to the guys question couldn't they have just left the post alone instead of cluttering up his thread,if you wanted to have your arguments start your own thread.
The only one who even came close to giving an answer was B joe.

ps I dont know how much they made

Me neither :whistling