Green Growth

Hi Folks.

Good day today here at the rehab center.

I had to turn my phone in during the day so I might not be able to message as much.

My mom sent me a new iPad though & it might be easier to use then my phone.

I’m planning on checking my portfolio now & will post our results up this afternoon.

Everyone enjoy a nice day.

Plan to post again soon.

Take Care

Ashton

Wild ride today on the market.

I get my phone at 7 tonight & will be able to check our results.

Dinner time here.

Our cook is always plating up good eats & we will be making that tomato cream penne pasta soon.

Message you all once I get my phone tonight.

1000004546.jpeg

So Tasty

Thank You for your kind words Rufus.

When living our lives, it can be really easy to avoid the issue of climate change until that severe weather is right there in front of us. Please support me while i heal & get healthy so i am able to promote more positive changes in the world. The more folks committed to addressing our climate change crisis the better.

We need to unite. Let's talk climate action together today so we can work towards freedom & independance from fossil fuels. We all share the same planet earth. Join me in my effort to inspire folks to support a sustainable planet earth.

When we unite as 1 big family, we can all contribute & make a big difference. Please feel free to believe & take part in climate action today. We can all gradually accept & embrace simple positive changes into our lives. Those changes may seem small, but can have a huge impact on our world when we all act together.

Believe in freedom today. Lets free ourselves from fossil fuel by converting to clean & green technologies which we can utilize to improve our lives.

Take Good Care

Believe in Change

Achieve the Change

Ashton

Last edited: