Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Haha I just read the ET thread, for those that cannot be bothered: one guy mark comes up with some very salient points eg DB is ignoring all other factors in trading bar the edge - well we all know that as we have seen here. DB thks him but then argues his points with an anecdote of how when he was a taxi driver he ignored money management cos you don't need it.

There you go, you don't need MM in trading cos DB didn't require it when driving a taxi!

You f numpty.

CNBC,

Finally, a 700+ post count is all it took to come to this overall conclusion

T2W is the bottom of the barrel - even Moneytec flogs it easily.

But EliteTrader continues to be the reigning champ of trading related bulletin boards.

Baron Robertson wins hands down.

End of story.

I'm outta here. :whistle:whistling:whistling

I have seen some seriously vicious posts against brokeback on ET - they we're all still there a long time after the post date, much worse than on here. He's more of an **** on here as well. Once again DBs myopic analysis (see what he wants to see) shines through.

Your money is safe brewski.

Dow Jones update : Corrective, measured move down to 12460 happened as predicted. Stella is now comfortably long. Target unchanged. Maximum points offside = 8 including spread.

Stella

Due to bullish eurozone news today, SPX & EURUSD daily charts give bullish warning & USDX daily chart gives bearish warning. This indicates good equity rally ahead.

CNBC,

Finally, a 700+ post count is all it took to come to this overall conclusion

T2W is the bottom of the barrel - even Moneytec flogs it easily.

But EliteTrader continues to be the reigning champ of trading related bulletin boards.

Baron Robertson wins hands down.

End of story.

I'm outta here. :whistle:whistling:whistling

Let's see how long takes him to come back once the market starts falling again. Jesus, some people don't have any shame......

Dead broke, you are clearly lonely and unemployed. You obviously need this forum. The best thing to do would drop this mysticism and think logically, then you can contribute rather than showing oneself to be foolish and irritating. Of course others believe in further pain in the markets, but there are better ways to prepare than constantly making a scene while at the same time losing money.

The lion video to me solidifies the notion that there is something wrong with your life, trade2win members can help, let them help you.

Any traders predicting a multi month equity rally apart from me ?

As of today I am.

Last week was the turning point.

Significant equity upside expected this year according to my analysis.

However the SPX big picture remains very bearish and unfortunately this will not change.

As of today I am.

However the SPX big picture remains very bearish and unfortunately this will not change.

I don´t think so. I believe we are going to stay in a range (S&P) between 1400 on the upside and 1250 on the downside, basically where we have been the whole year.

Below 1250 will be Central Bank intervention. To get over 1400 we need strong fundamentals, which are not there at the moment, namely:

1.- China: Economy is slowing down. You can debate whether is a hard landing or a soft landing, but the fact is that it is slower.

2.- Europe: It`s economy is in recession and some countries already in depression.
Nothing was solved last week, it was only a paper written with a lot of good intentions but no concrete plans. Don't expect anything to come out of it, in few days time we will be speaking again about Spanish yields @ 7% and the break up of the EURO.

3.- Emerging markets: Slowing down because of points Nr. 1&2.

4.- US: In a horrible shape, only masked because Europe is even worse and the elections are coming. Once the elections are gone we will have to reconsider the analysis.

And please don't forget the Iran/Israel conflict.

We are going down, that's for sure. The question is how long it is going to take. Will it be a severe crash or just a soft landing? I believe the Central Banks/politicians are going to panic and print money beyond any reasonable limits. Whether that formula will keep working or whether we are going to be hit by a black swan in the middle of the road, nobody knows.

But the overall picture is negative in my point of view.

My two cents.....

As of today I am.

My take is unchanged as predicted on page 79 although a bit of a typo 12490 is obviously 14490 for anyone who bothered to look at the chart.
Currently + 400 points maximum offside 8 points inc spread

Stella

Hi Deadly

To add a contrasting technical view, concentrating for the moment on the Dow, I see yesterdays sell off as a buying opportunity, however better to wait for 12460 ! The target then becomes the fib extension of last years correction at 12490.
My preference would be to take profit at 14087 though.
A fall below 12000 would negate this scenario

Stella

Price at the time was 12600'ish