Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Dow Jones 15-min. timeframe (considered a loooooooong-term timeframe here at T2W)

your profit-taking boundaries are drawn (trendlines) and the magnificient supports that Dow follows to a T - this is why I love the Dow Jones - like God's Instrument, the EurUsd, the Dow contains the complete REACTIVE MIND of the HERD and therefore all the shenanigans are so easily visible on the PRICE chart -
one thing though, every now and then the Dow will switch to Arithmetic scale from Logarithmic, so its best to try both to get the right ONE.

Lord help me, even on the 15-min frame the mighty Dow Jones does perfect touches of the Fibonacci supports. Currently at the 50% support HE IS TRYING TO SLINGSHOT and counfound all the shorters, hehehehehehehehehe. Deadbroke unloaded quite a nice pack of money here to pay his rent and buy some chow-mein. :):):D:D:D

Attachments

• Dow Jones 15-min timeframe.jpg
    Dow Jones 15-min timeframe.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 260
For CNBC

Study my 15-min. chart in detail.

See the parallels channels on right shown in dashed lines? See how delta-slope i.e. change in Slope is so easily ascertained? Markets do have a tendency to move in parallel channels but the Euro and Dow are the creme de la creme in this regard.

Attachments

351.8 KB · Views: 167
For CNBC

Watch how the indomitable deadbroke digs deep and signs a pact with the EVIL ONE as he goes undercover of darkness to ferret out the Dows 15-min. timeframe wavelengths. The odds of deadbroke succeeding in this venture are stupendously LOW because were he to find the secrets, the entire physical universe would as-is aka vanish FOR HIM and he would be in another dimension, one in which there would be no stupid people - this is not desireable at the moment, handing around with stupidity is quite entertaining - so here goes

see the Fibonacci purple grid? I'm trying to extrapolate it to see where Dow will give me the end of wave @ 423.6%? There you have my first guesstimate. Stay tuned for when I figure it out OR DIE TRYING

:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Attachments

• Dow 14-min with 423-6 target.jpg
    Dow 14-min with 423-6 target.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 163
Father, help them for they know not what's a-coming and are NOT prepared for sustained shocks

Bankrate.com: Nearly half lack emergency savings - Money Markets And More - MarketWatch

Father, help them for they know not the depth of structural changes that are aborning in the real estate market - changes that nobody ever dreamed could happen - only deadbroke saw it coming in 2005.

read about California on page 2 - California is deadbroke's playground

I kept telling them every damn day, "rent, rent, rent" (side note: Re: women: renting is the only way to go, daily I see male clowns with snot-nosed kids in tow, the expression on their faces, "deadbroke, please put me out of my misery, now"

5 housing markets where renting beats owning - MarketWatch

Dennis Gartman said today to ignore Gold's rally because it will continue to crash.

Deadbroke says, "take the 1H reversal that occurred earlier today and go with it, if it fails you can go short again - it is so close to major support that it could be a rally of substance"

Draw an uptrendline on 1H and place a mental STOP 1-3% below - risk some money. If wrong then on a reverse if the MASTER SUPPORT breaks one can recover the entire small loss in 10 seconds flat and then exponentialize it within each 1 minute of downside.

Living dangerously is the deadbroke way.

The trend is your friend has been forgotten by Gartman - the 1H trend that is.

On Daily it is absolute folly to be SHORT so close to major, major major support.

Just my 2 centavos.

:):):)

Dennis Gartman said today to ignore Gold's rally because it will continue to crash.

Deadbroke says, "take the 1H reversal that occurred earlier today and go with it, if it fails you can go short again - it is so close to major support that it could be a rally of substance"

Draw an uptrendline on 1H and place a mental STOP 1-3% below - risk some money. If wrong then on a reverse if the MASTER SUPPORT breaks one can recover the entire small loss in 10 seconds flat and then exponentialize it within each 1 minute of downside.

On Daily it is absolute folly to be SHORT so close to major, major major support.

Just my 2 centavos.

well done

Oryantal Didem -18.08.09- - YouTube

deadbroke's DEFLATION CALL is clear in this thread right from the start .....

every now and again the spirits throw me a delectable morsel of information in oh so inncocuous ways that they're easy to miss - but the keen eye and hunger of the dead one rarely miss these godsends ......

Tough job market for law grads, not for truckers - MarketWatch News Break - MarketWatch

KARMA works in mysterious ways - but when the Angel of Wrath has been sent to do the equalization and then some ways beyond, only deadbroke knows that the winners by default will be The SALT OF THE EARTH

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brings to mind this masterpiece

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) / A Day in the Life Expert Drums FC 720p - YouTube

Everybody got hammered in Great Depression 1 - even the poor and downtrodden

But in GD 2 I believe BEAR might spare the working class aka THE SALT OF THE EARTH. I don't know how, but I believe BEAR has an unwritten rule that he is likely to follow - it is called Alternation

Attachments

• Great Depression pics 1.jpg
    Great Depression pics 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Great Depression pics 2.png
    Great Depression pics 2.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Great Depression pics 3.jpg
    Great Depression pics 3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Great Depression pics 4.jpg
    Great Depression pics 4.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Great Depression pics 5.jpg
    Great Depression pics 5.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Great Depression pics 6 californians.jpg
    Great Depression pics 6 californians.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Great Depression pics 6.jpg
    Great Depression pics 6.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 215
  • London crash.png
    London crash.png
    73 KB · Views: 219
The picture of folk on the train - Californians, terrible stuff. Heck now the State is almost broke, actually might even be broke three times over.

The last picture is the London crash - have not updated that chart yet.

deadbroke's DEFLATION CALL is clear in this thread right from the start .....

every now and again the spirits throw me a delectable morsel of information in oh so inncocuous ways that they're easy to miss - but the keen eye and hunger of the dead one rarely miss these godsends ......

Tough job market for law grads, not for truckers - MarketWatch News Break - MarketWatch

KARMA works in mysterious ways - but when the Angel of Wrath has been sent to do the equalization and then some ways beyond, only deadbroke knows that the winners by default will be The SALT OF THE EARTH

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brings to mind this masterpiece

Western civilization will be clearly depicted thusly with a power-summary, "Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection, Send my credentials to the House of Detention"
The Doors - When The Music's Over - YouTube

some clarification .... in GD1 everybody got the shaft. But I believe this time in GD2, BEAR will invoke the ALTERNATION concept - this means that a corollary will likely be that THE SALT OF THE EARTH might come out OK - I have absolutely no idea how this will come about because the factories will be closing in droves, jobs will be scarce, so how the heck can THE SALT survive?

Fast forward to minute 35:00 in video below
The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet (1968) (Full Album) - YouTube

The answer gotta come to deadbroke sooner or later.

So in the meantime let me outline who I've requested BEAR and the Angel of Wrath to spare THUS FAR :)

Factory girl @ 32:50 in same video above

Transporters, drivers, delivery boys, etc., etc.,

The Doors - Roadhouse Blues (best version) - YouTube

Family man and woman and child of lower middle-class level, an overall facet of SALT OF THE EARTH
The Beatles - Dont Let Me Down - YouTube
The Beatles- Revolution (Studio Recording) - YouTube

Be alert for a possible EurUsd 1H rally if trendline breakout occurs
If bx occurs then further +ve sign is if 1.2529 is taken out decisively.

Attachments

• EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 146
Be alert for a possible EurUsd 1H rally if trendline breakout occurs
If bx occurs then further +ve sign is if 1.2529 is taken out decisively.

Trendline breakout has occurred. See updated previous post chart here. The +ve sign mentioned above as 1.2529 is now 1.2511.

The CALL remains in progress - no change in view. The current red down bars on Price instead of scaring the dead one, are encouraging him to be brash and rash.

Go figure!!! :):D:LOL:

Attachments

• EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 150
Dow Jones 15-min. timeframe (considered a loooooooong-term timeframe here at T2W)

your profit-taking boundaries are drawn (trendlines) and the magnificient supports that Dow follows to a T - this is why I love the Dow Jones - like God's Instrument, the EurUsd, the Dow contains the complete REACTIVE MIND of the HERD and therefore all the shenanigans are so easily visible on the PRICE chart -
one thing though, every now and then the Dow will switch to Arithmetic scale from Logarithmic, so its best to try both to get the right ONE.

Lord help me, even on the 15-min frame the mighty Dow Jones does perfect touches of the Fibonacci supports. Currently at the 50% support HE IS TRYING TO SLINGSHOT and counfound all the shorters, hehehehehehehehehe. Deadbroke unloaded quite a nice pack of money here to pay his rent and buy some chow-mein. :):):D:D:D

CALL successful for the timeframe called (15-min.)

The 50% Fibo's coefficient of Restitution has in the past paid many of deadbroke's rent and lunches. Music is a passion with the dead one. Behold the classics from deadbroke's vault :):):)

Elvis Presley - Don't be cruel - YouTube

Attachments

351.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Dow Jones 15-min timeframe June 27.jpg
    Dow Jones 15-min timeframe June 27.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 153

Just my 2 centavos.

So, is deadbroke wrong therefore Dennis correct? Dennis charges 500 bucks per subscriber, deadbroke could not be bothered with subscribers especially those who spend pages and pages of posts hammering his middle-leg and sending it into a bearmarket :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

deadbroke's CALL remains in force - no change despite Goldie breaking the 1H uptrendline and retracing bigtime - all on 1H of course.

Elvis Presley - Return To Sender [Video] - YouTube

So long, Deadbroke.

A few gifts for you before I go.

Something to read:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And some things to think about:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Wrath makes him deaf.

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Thanks Leopard.

Just my 2 centavos.

Silvio Berlusconi (Silver) is trying to breakout on 1H by piercing the 1H downtrendline. Gold has not - not yet anyway. In fact Gold 1H kissed the uptrendline and retreated.

And despite all this the incorrigible deadbroke continues the 1H LONG CALL

From antediluvian times ....

BUDDY HOLLY CRYING,WAITING,HOPING.wmv - YouTube
La Bamba - Crying Waiting Hopping - YouTube
The Beatles - Crying, Waiting, Hoping (Live at BBC) - YouTube