Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Deadbroke, you could have just lost money on the S&P in a less exhibitionistic fashion, like I did. Good thing (for me) it was not enough for me to get dead-broke. I`m a bit curious in regards to how much your P&L has been bleeding since January. I`m sure that the market will program the massive sell-off after you finish your vacation. Enjoy your holiday!

Deadbrokes oppinion is correct...u will see the market down to 6000 but what matters is the timing...might be when it breaks 13000

So deadbroke, April 5th now, time for you to come back from holidays and let us know if that signal from God to short has happened now....:LOL:

To get you up to speed, while you was away nothing really happened. The market is still rigged as before but there have been a couple of down days, specially yesterday, where I (and I bet many others in this thread) remember you.

Let's the nonsene continue!!!!:clap:

Vacation till April 5 so might not be any posts, so here is the summary of stance ...

NO change in overall Great Depression CALL. All Dow SHORTs remain as-is.

upcoming mini-crash is wave 4 down - if crash is indeed just a mini-crash then will look to close all SHORTs at around the 200-day m.a. which will give me a marginal loss. If the min-crash goes south further I might even be lucky to breakeven or go green. Then we start the timing again for the last wave up, namely wave v.

If the min-crash is instead the real thing, we will know this by the nature of the drops then I won't change a thing.

That is the entire PLAN.

I'm back. Morons, you may now return. :)

Yet another example of deadbroke's countertrend way of life - while in Oaxaca, Mexico and seated at the Zocalo's El Jardin restaurant, my favorite location for daily meals, guess who sat across from me at the Terranova restaurant? Heck it was my favorite President, Barack Obama with his daughter who was on some kind of Spanish get-together - Secret Service agents all over the place.

And all this while almost every mothers' son stateside told me not to got o Mexico because of the ulta-violent epidemic. My response was, "if the Dow has not killed me yet, no chance of anyone finishing the job!" - of course nobody understood, but there I was for a long extended vacation, with spanish proficiency to boot.

I can now do TA in Spanish!!!!! :D:LOL:

And it was soooo peaceful. Not a single criminal or drug executive in sight the whole trip. No guns fired, no violence, zip.

Hahahahahahahahhaha!

God, do I love it so! :)

A flaw uncovered in counting waves by reviewing both Quarterly and Monthly and then dropping down to daily to apply the technique (since waves are fractals the technique should be identical) ......

see chart for how I see the TOP aborning NOW with this change ....

so what will I do?

I will take the marginal overall Dow loss when Dow drops to around or below the 200-day m.a., this being close to or in the vicinity of the Dec 20 time period when I went wrong - in wave (iv) down as shown. Then I will go to the sidelines and time the (v) top and start all over with my SHORT.

The (iv) drop might or might not occur right away but it is in the cards even if we go higher than the very recent high a few days ago.

That is the plan, NOW.

Re-read the quote, clowns. That was posted before my holiday started in mid-April. If there is anyone here at T2W who can see, right or wrong for farther than 3-mins into the future I will present him or her with a medal. Deadbroke thinks in terms of days, weeks and months and often in terms of years into the future. Wrong sometimes? You bet!!

NO CHANGE IN ANAL-YSIS. :)

All SHORTS have remained as-is during my entire holiday.

SHORT stance continues with eye firmly on the plan outlined above.

Keep your eye on the road, your hands upon the wheel.

The Doors - Roadhouse Blues (best version) - YouTube

Its quite upsetting to still see STARS for this thread. Kindly remove them. First there were 5, then 4, then 3 now 2. Get rid of them asap, please.

They're a bad sign. Why? When sheep consider something good, its bad.

Since 99.999999% of the cats here are Brits this ought to tickle their bums. Of course nobody told them that their empire is no more and were it not for the Yanks mathematicians would never get a real life example of the concept of exponentializing - as seen when the Yanks took over the Brit empire. Jeez, its akin to a row boat versus a nuclear sub. :LOL::LOL:

But as luck would have it, in the Wave 3 top in the 1960s the Brits delivered some real 3rd wave magic. You know what I'm talking about .....

The Beatles- Because - YouTube

Attachments

• London crash.png
    London crash.png
    73 KB · Views: 175
Welcome back 'dead broke'. So in other words, we are waiting for a long overdue pullback that happens around this time every year (heard of sell in May and go away?), and then you are going to ride up to old highs where we have gone everytime before we get a major pullback, it's just probability dead broke, nothing mystical about you, then this is where you'll finally get your 'I told you so' moment, a good portion of your life and wealth wasted.

So deadbroke, April 5th now, time for you to come back from holidays and let us know if that signal from God to short has happened now....:LOL:

To get you up to speed, while you was away nothing really happened. The market is still rigged as before but there have been a couple of down days, specially yesterday, where I (and I bet many others in this thread) remember you.

Let's the nonsene continue!!!!:clap:

Das Pferd = The Horse

German has 3 articles for "the" - masculine = der, fem = die and neuter = das

-----------------------

Lord have mercy! I noo I'm messing and cavorting with the HERD, but neuter gender horses is way beyond the boundaries of laughter!!!!!

And taking it further, neuter gender horses contesting topping/bottoming phenomena is well, way out of this world.

I told you clowns - only at bulletin boards does one get the goods on LEFT FIELD.

Now take it further ..... everywhere else in the trading world the losers total 95%+ ...... but at T2W and elitetrader winners total 100%.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

May 1, 2012

Placed $250k into the ever-continuing SHORT earlier in the day today.

Let this be known far and wide.

A flaw uncovered in counting waves by reviewing both Quarterly and Monthly and then dropping down to daily to apply the technique (since waves are fractals the technique should be identical) ......

see chart for how I see the TOP aborning NOW with this change ....

so what will I do?

I will take the marginal overall Dow loss when Dow drops to around or below the 200-day m.a., this being close to or in the vicinity of the Dec 20 time period when I went wrong - in wave (iv) down as shown. Then I will go to the sidelines and time the (v) top and start all over with my SHORT.

The (iv) drop might or might not occur right away but it is in the cards even if we go higher than the very recent high a few days ago.

That is the plan, NOW.

Repeat and still the plan.

STAY SHORT-ISSIMO

I will take the marginal overall Dow loss when Dow drops to around or below the 200-day m.a., this being close to or in the vicinity of the Dec 20 time period when I went wrong.

Come to Papa, Mr Jones. :)

Come to the 200-day moving average like everybody before you even in biblical times - there were no dollars in 'em days but sons of bitc*es, yeah.

Deadbroke, you could have just lost money on the S&P in a less exhibitionistic fashion, like I did. Good thing (for me) it was not enough for me to get dead-broke. I`m a bit curious in regards to how much your P&L has been bleeding since January. I`m sure that the market will program the massive sell-off after you finish your vacation. Enjoy your holiday!

my accumulated losses are easy to figure out - all times of entry are noted in the thread - not a single entry is absent and I've never entered and not stated it here.

Don't be curious about my P&L. Its been bleeding, bleeding bleeding.

But its all current and still open - all postions still ongoing.

You are a clown!

Very convenient time to dissapear. I guess we are never going to hear back from you on this upcoming collapse, am I wrong?

Wrong! :LOL::LOL:

Forgive them Father for they know not deadbroke's strength - even in the face of the worst calamity he can still pull of a Phyrrhic victory.

While stock markets continue to soar and the unemployment rate has dropped to 8.2% and the govt. continues to tell us how nice everything is in terms of improvement ....... deadbroke quietly updates his charts one at a time ... these have not been updated for months so now is a good time

(1) Unemployment rate ... updated

We should soon be starting wave 5 up which ought to take us to well beyond 12%.
This will translate into 30%+ in real unemployment rate (see Shadow Government Statistics : Home Page for how the real true unemployment rate is computed)

Attachments

• Unemployment Rate.jpg
    Unemployment Rate.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 169
(2) Housing Starts (total)

Hahahahahaha, while stocks and indices and whatnot have been soaring and taking out previous tops and whatnot, HOUSING has barely wiggled and moved so insignificantly as to be miniscule. And as one can see in the chart its approaching the 50-pd moving average - hahahahaha ready to be repelled downward AGAIN.

And we know HOUSING is the ATM machine - when its broke there is no or less buying of butter items. NO butter = no Economy, hehehehehe

And clowns here will note how the March 2009 low was much lower than all other historic lows.

And these idiots think there is no DEPRESSION.

Hahahahahaha

Attachments

• HOUSING STARTS total.jpg
    HOUSING STARTS total.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 157