Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Now I wait for the first wave down to complete and a nice rally begins. The top of that rally will be timed and shorted.

Seems to me, deadbroke, that you started calling the short a bit below where DOW sits at the moment. You've had to suffer over 1000 point drawdown on the way to getting back to near breakeven so if you're crowing about that fine piece of work then you'd better wait awhile .

A flaw uncovered in counting waves by reviewing both Quarterly and Monthly and then dropping down to daily to apply the technique (since waves are fractals the technique should be identical) ......

see chart for how I see the TOP aborning NOW with this change ....

so what will I do?

I will take the marginal overall Dow loss when Dow drops to around or below the 200-day m.a., this being close to or in the vicinity of the Dec 20 time period when I went wrong - in wave (iv) down as shown. Then I will go to the sidelines and time the (v) top and start all over with my SHORT.

The (iv) drop might or might not occur right away but it is in the cards even if we go higher than the very recent high a few days ago.

That is the plan, NOW.

The post from March 12, 2012 repeated. This is still the plan.

But as you can see that although we certainly have arrived today at the 200-day moving average, the 250k added at the May 1 top got me into profits way before the arrival at the 200 ma.

Take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind ...

Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man - Timsah.com

Deadbroke was the first and only one on the planet to make it widely known that the United Kingdom would be the first major power to break the 200-day moving average.

Q.E.D.

Somebody ought to just throw in the towel and make the UK either a chinese state or a US state, hahahahaha.

:)

deadbroke's previous livelihood (1980s) is suffering badly. Deady was hitting 40-60k USD per month as a closer at Beach Club Cancun in Mexico. Beach Club was also known as Pu**y Haven - money, pu**y, what else did a fella need? Check out the industry NOW.

All signs of GREAT DEPRESSION 2 underway and oh sooooooo many billions of folk still don't see anything coming.

Timeshare Prices Plummet to $1 - MarketWatch Video

Next change in gas prices at the pump here in Southern California ought to have price take out $3 per gallon - deady calls $2.99 per gallon.

Lord, ain't that a beautiful thing?

You don't seem able to get much of a rise out of the brits. Have you considered it for your fellow yanks ? I used to do it as a sport, and the yanks were very easy. I don't do it so much now as my plate is full with this trading/gambling.

If you want cheaper gas, how about using your supposed all powerful vote to end the wars ?

Jesus deadbroke, you came back full of crap. Don't you realize that most of the people in this game made money when the market went up and now are making money on its way down.....?? What have you done instead, break even or worst?

CNBC, please note the stupidity of the high high high volume posters at T2W ....

remember how senior (hahahaha) members of T2W were going on and on about how I was 500, then 700 then 800 points offside?

How many were using this to make a point? All the high volume posters at T2W.

So what is my point now?

Simple. Look at the 2 greatest Dow Theory practitioners, Jack Shannep and Moroney, both now way, way offside and STILL LONG. Jack Schannep has made loads of money for his followers for many, many years. He is a very capable technician.

Then look at all the other experts, millionaires and billionaires STILL LONG and therefore offside.

Then look at Dr. Charles bassetti, a brilliant man and the editor of the book TA of stock trends 9th edition and a student and practitioner of TA for 40+ years. He too is totally offside and LONG. Never saw anything coming.

So what is my point? .... Sh*t happens every now and then and people make mistakes and get on the wrong side of a move. That's just the way it is. No big deal. How they recover is where the juice really is - do they get up and come back to win?

In the markets everybody gets f***ed at least once if not more often. That's just the way it is.

STAY SHORT. The 50% Fib is a short distance away. When we get there that's the first test of downside power at this proven support.

Jesus deadbroke, you came back full of crap. Don't you realize that most of the people in this game made money when the market went up and now are making money on its way down.....?? What have you done instead, break even or worst?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

CNBC, there you have it. This is the calibre of people here at bulletin boards.
Go on back in this thread and read this cat's comments.

This then is a very stupid mahn. :):D

Got this in my mailbox today (Sunday, June 3-2012)

Tonight 9p ET--CNBC Special Report: Markets in Turmoil

A new year low for the Dow…a weak jobs report…crisis in Europe, what’s next for your money? CNBC’s live global coverage gets you ready for the week ahead, plus first word from the Asian markets, tonight at 9p ET on CNBC.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is food and dessert for the HERD. They instantly become even more bearish.

It has the opposite effect on deadbroke. It makes him be even more vigilant for a possible reversal and shortprofit killer.

T2W and deadbroke smell things differently

=

Midgets (T2W) in crowded elevators smell things differently.

Good stuff DB, despite the drawdown. Being in profit is really all that matters at the end of the day.

Watch out for the herd pulling a fast one. I'll be watching what happens.

The HOUSING conundrum

solved by deadbroke way before it will ever ever be mentioned by the experts on CNBC and elsewhere - sorry chaps, but deadbroke gives it straight, no favorites.

-----------------------------------

CRASH from the 2005 top, yes obvious but not so obvious and confusing everyone is the bouncing around during the last few months.

Deadbroke clears up the picture by tossing all fundamental anyalysis out the window and taking just one simple Chart - iTB = iShares Homebuilders Index.

Its been rising nicely since the 2009 bear market low. But NOTE this .... while the S&P and Dow have gone up like rockets since that low, HOUSING has risen in a very shallow manner.

When this uptrend dies deadbroke believes the HOUSING CRASH will resume and NOBODY will be confused about the resumption of the downtrend NO MORE.

Observe the chart and note the beautiful TOPPING PATTERN. This topping pattern is THE WARNING that 90% of uptrends deliver - the Nasdaq top in 2000 was not of this type so there was no warning.

When the parallel channel breaks I believe the general PUBIC will holler and scream in agony.

Then all the idiots who didn't listen to the dead one in 2005 and sell sell sell sell will cry like babies and beg to be given a 3rd chance and like idiots before them will be waiting for the next retracement to sell sell sell.

That retracement might never come - until after they are in banktruptcy court.

Attachments

• Housing - iShares homebuilders Index- iTB.jpg
    Housing - iShares homebuilders Index- iTB.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 155
Thread title = Great Depression 2

Just look at the world - topping, topping topping and now looks like
breaking the bra-line. (The Index is excluding US)

Lord have mercy!

Finally after all these months John Murphy caught on!!!!!

Attachments

• World stock Index ex-US.jpg
    World stock Index ex-US.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 147