"GREAT" Britain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11292461

I'm dissapointed Mo Mowlem gets no mention in this article at all. If the US loves TB perhaps they would like to have him run for President...

Why is this award being presented now??? Makes one wonder?

What a brilliant man Mr TB is???
_49090848_0kbkte2e.gif

He looks smart but not so brilliant in this photo. Looks like his holding on - just...

If the US loves TB perhaps they would like to have him run for President...

Because you have to be born in the US to run for president, otherwise Arnie would have done so already.

Paul

The "Great" has gone away from this country. The f**** politicians have ruined it.
We need PEOPLE power, to get it back on track.

What are your views?

How can it be FIXED?

Bhavin, if you don't like Britain go back to your village in India.

Just joking :)

I support India, cos they hate Pakistani Terrorism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11292461

What a brilliant man Mr TB is???
_49090848_0kbkte2e.gif

He looks smart but not so brilliant in this photo. Looks like his holding on - just...

I was amazed to see that Blair now has a team headed by Blair babes of 130 people. There are many Oxbridge top graduates and other highly talented people in Team Blair.
The Blairs are planning to buy another very expensive home, this time in the Caribbean. They already have 8 expensive homes and have just bought their 21 year old daughter Kathryn a million plus pad.
He runs his empire from 4 floors of offices opposite the US embassy in London. His companies are so secretly organised it's impossible to see quite where the money comes from or where it all goes. They do not have to file accounts. He is a frequent visitor to £7,500 per night hotels and palaces around the world, especially in the Middle East. Consultancy apparently is highly profitable for a limited few.
Yes TB is going up and up.

Have to hand it to TB, he ran rings around all the opposition leaders like Howard, Duncan Smith and the little bald one.
He wowed the Unions and mainly kept them in line through Prescott while he wooed the USA. Nobody else has managed to lever so much money out of them, though the Taliban and militants in Iraq must come a close second.
From next to nothing he is worth an estimated 60 million. His empire is growing exponentially. The honeyed words of charity and giving, flow with effortless ease while the money increases.
When he became a "devout" Catholic recently, I thought there must be a financial angle to this. Is he after the Pope's job after being rebuffed as President of Europe ? Nothing is beyond his ambition - but by God he is talented !!
Pity he didn't seem to be working for Britain full time.