Graduate for a career in trading in Singapore

hemesh

I am looking for a career in trading. Can anyone recommend me where to find a job like that? I am an engineering graduate. Please let me know.

Thank you for the reply. I have already seen the website. However, I would like to be with an institution to learn from them. By going through the academy training which is also costly, I would still not be guranteed a job.

Thank you for the reply. I have already seen the website. However, I would like to be with an institution to learn from them. By going through the academy training which is also costly, I would still not be guranteed a job.

Try propex derivatives trainee trader program

Try propex derivatives trainee trader program

Thanks amk for the reply. I have already applied but they replied that the intake this time was very high and had asked me to apply again in the near future. Any other suggestions?

Remote trade from Singapore through a intentional based prop firm that requires you to deposit risk capital to be able to trade would be your best option to learning how to trade. Once you have experience you will be able to apply at other firms. I recommend checking out Nevis Capital. PM me and I'll answer any questions you have. Hope that helps.