good scalping indicators

Christiaan

helllo guys

i'm looking for a scalping system.If you know of a good one please drop the name.

thanks

helllo guys

i'm looking for a scalping system.If you know of a good one please drop the name.

thanks

Not likely, scalping involves picking up the smallest of inbalances in order flow. Most indicators lag too far behind to be of much use.

Duxank is right. You only need your eyes and many hours of screen time.

Not likely, scalping involves picking up the smallest of inbalances in order flow. Most indicators lag too far behind to be of much use.

I'm agree with you point. This is a good answer. Indicator can provide you a range for trading, but it's hard to get signal to open trades.

Sorry but there's a 98% chance you won't be able to make any money because you won't be able to overcome the cost of doing business, ie the bid-offer spread. That cost plays THE dominant role in short term trading whereas most new to the game think it's all about buying and selling at the right price (that helps of course).

And you certainly won't be able to buy any system that will help you, 100% guaranteed there.

My advice is simple - pull up a daily chart on anything. See those big moves lasting 3-5 days or 2-5 weeks or even 2-5 months, try to get on those and please don't tell me the risk is too large because it's not if you trade small. Trade small and take a decent chunk out oof a good move and the profits can be large.......