Goldmine!

Updates

Hello again,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

For those of you who have signed up on the blog for the free signals, I will have some test runs perhaps starting tonight if I see a good setup and entry. It will be sent to the email you entered when you completed the form.

We are scheduled to officially begin next Sunday at midnight. Please give me your thoughts as these initial tests come through this week.

Will continue to post the usual EurUsd H1 charts here.

Thanks for your feedback. Here we go :).

FX4Newbies

Hanging On A Cliff

Hello again traders,

The EurUsd seems to be doing some stunts...hanging on the edge. Will be watching...

Attachments

• HangingOnACliff.jpg
    HangingOnACliff.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
ML Target Hit!!!

Good Morning Traders,

Price shot up and hit the ML target of teal fork. Just another example for newbies to see this wonderful tool in action!

Attachments

• ML Target Hit!!!.jpg
    ML Target Hit!!!.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Euro Up Higher?

Hello Traders,

Been watching the Euro as I prepare for sending test signals this week...it has been trying to decide...am I going higher? See bullish sentiment on longer time frames.

Have to step out though. Will see what the market gives.

Take care,

Attachments

• EurUsdUpHigher.jpg
    EurUsdUpHigher.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 133
Bullish Sentiment Kicked In!

Hello Traders,

Chart attached showing price found support...been looking for a while, then popped. Expect it to go higher.

Be careful...confirm your entry if trading.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• BullsJumpedOn.jpg
    BullsJumpedOn.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 150
Price Failed Target.

Hello Traders,

Attached is the chart for the signal issued via email. Price failed to reach initial yellow target of earlier post. Did not find support at red U-MLH or green L-MLH. Trade was profitable for about 13 pips before losing steam. Became a sell around red dash. Time-frame: M15.

On to the next hunt.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• EU July 20-2010 2.jpg
    EU July 20-2010 2.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 170
Update From Earlier Post

Here is the earlier chart showing the price failure. Posted here for comparison sake.

Attachments

• EurUsd Price Failure.jpg
    EurUsd Price Failure.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 188
Pips Made On First Signal

Got an email from a trader who made 10 pips this morning from the signal. The price did not make the target, which was a Price Failure. There is a specific strategy for dealing with failures in the Andrews methodology.

If price did not hold at green L-MLH, it was downhill. Looking forward to the London Session. Still working on streamlining the process.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

EurUsd - More Selling?

Hello again,

After much consolidation, price dropped further...bouncing a little, expecting it to go further south...possibly to 1.2750.

Be careful with your entries.

Attachments

• EU July 21 More Selling.jpg
    EU July 21 More Selling.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 146
Short Target Hit!!!

Just posting a chart update. Price hit target square on. Will post again during the London Session. Going to ML?

Take care,

Attachments

• Short Target Hit.jpg
    Short Target Hit.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 123
Just a reminderthat I will begin sending free signals on selected pairs next week. To receive them you would need to sign up on my blog. You may also google Pitchfork Goldmine. I may also post the signal charts here from time to time. Will have to see how things go.

Take care,

Last edited:
Stalking A Short

Will see how this plays out. Short yellow vertical line shows projected pivot area, in advance of price action, per Andrews' method.

Edit: Did a re-count. P5 completed at L-MLH of red fork. Pivot count method to locate future pivot would then be modified.

Attachments

• EU July 22 Stalking A Short.jpg
    EU July 22 Stalking A Short.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
About Second Signal

Entry price for the sell was given at 1.2840. Price dropped to 1.2818 before turning upward. Lots of positive Euro news. Short target was not hit. More USD news to come.

Take care,

Training The Eyes

Hello traders,

Just showing how a subtle change in price action could make the world of difference. Price, at blue line (gray box), made a new high meaning that the sellers that were there before may be gone. No sellers means that price is free to go higher if buyers are pushing.

Also, price had completed the five pivots down, ending at red L-MLH. An "upward" fork here, drawn in green, captures the market move very well. Notice how price is just sitting on the U-MLH. Earlier signal gave about a 20 pip profitable trade. Price could not fall lower: very bullish sentiment.

Hope these details will help to clarify any thoughts on price action today.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• Training The Eyes.jpg
    Training The Eyes.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 129
Room To Push Higher? London Session

Hello traders,

Price consolidated on the U-MLH for a while, dropped to find support, washed and rinsed a few sellers then took off. False breakout...not surprising.

Price could be headed for thicker green U-MLH.

Be patient and watchful for your entry.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• Room To Push Higher.jpg
    Room To Push Higher.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 140
Resistance At WL5

Price ran into some sellers at the WL5. Have to step out. Will see how the market closes when I return.

Attachments

• Resistance At WL5.jpg
    Resistance At WL5.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 126
Market Close

Hello again,

Just posting an updated chart showing where the market closed. Will see how it starts and where it goes.

I will officially begin sending signals this coming week. Please visit the blog if you would like to receive them.

Until then have a good weekend, and thanks again for stopping by.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• Market Close July 23.jpg
    Market Close July 23.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 120
London Sessison, July 26th

Hello Traders,

EurUsd hit resistance again at WL5. Drew in downward fork. Let price talk to you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

London Session, July 26th

Hello Traders,

EurUsd hit resistance again at WL5. Drew in downward fork. Let price talk to you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• EU London Session.jpg
    EU London Session.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 119