Gold Silver

Guess we got to the thin edge of the wedge and got that breakout then... (y)

Attachments

• breakout.PNG
    breakout.PNG
    134.9 KB · Views: 316
I don't trade Gold directly but have been shorting AUD all month and looking get back in asap.

Commentators and analysts have probably not much more chance of being right about the future than my cat. And their words are definitely nothing to base a trade on.

But I'm trading off charts so there is no dispute about what has happened and where price is and how it got there. Right now it loks like a bear but if it ever looks like a bull no doubt you'll find me buying AUD. Trend will take quite a long time to reverse but once/if it does, a position can be flipped in a minute.

From BMT

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1438995507216.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1438995507216.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 314
Surely gold has potential to down upto $900. but it will not stay there for long. it will come back in range of $1100 - $1300.

Any idea what's causing the recent rise in silver? It's pretty sharp, I've been waiting for it go up, had a hit a couple whipsaws, not sure if it is the real trend starting, or just volatility went up b/c of the Fed uncertainty.

Gold

Gold could not break above the 200 week EMA and bounces back down. Its next support may be the 55 day EMA.

Hopefully, I am getting itchy fingers sitting on the side-line. Hope it does not drag on to long.

if we analyse market profile of Gold on week bars for 3 past yars we can see that now we in centre of curve bell. So nearest furures price will trade between 1315 and 1195.

Gold 25.4.jpg

It's testing the resistance at 1235 at the moment. Considering the doji candlestick on the daily time frame above the support at 1230 it will break above it eventually, I think.

Last edited:
it's testing the resistance at 1235 at the moment. Considering the doji candlestick on the daily time frame above the support at 1230 it will break above it eventually, i think.

In middle time you are right. More long that short. Price rebounded from max of accumulation (on 60 min time frame)

Gold day.jpg

Gold 25.4 60 min.jpg

Gold

A good consolidation on gold just below the 200 week EMA, but on the daily chart the candles have been leaving higher lows, indicating possible bullish continuation.

Gold

gold-w1-activtrades-plc.png

Gold breaks symmetrical triangle on the weekly chart and it is getting close to the 1300 level.