Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HNS.gif

yesterdays low was 920 exact. made on may 29.

yupppyy...:D ihns broken.

the following is june 17th chart in gold :p
june17LT.gif

905 area is a test between bull or bear

is this all you do sujith, copy trades given on a website. which is probably based on technical analysis. lol

is this all you do sujith, copy trades given on a website. which is probably based on technical analysis. lol

Sorry my friend , I didn't quiet understand your message.

I sincerely hope you weren't implying something negative as Mr Sujith's contribution to T2W is unparalleled

happy trading

suji, you wrote 'bull season next 3 to 4 weeks'.

translated: the next 3 to 4 weeks are bullish or we need to wait 3 to 4 weeks for the bull season to begin?

thanks!!

if the blue line on the US dollar chart is the 'promising' trend, that would indicate gold goes lower? gold is typically inverse to the dollar.

sorry for the questions.
trying to correctly interpret your commentary. thanks!

if the blue line on the US dollar chart is the 'promising' trend, that would indicate gold goes lower? gold is typically inverse to the dollar.

sorry for the questions.

You need to understand the fundamentals. Too many people rely on technical analysis and think its plain and simple as, dollar goes up gold goes down. Gold is a seperate commodity and it has its own fundamental reasons for moving e.g supply demand factors, therefore looking at big consumers such as india, their gdp and their economic reports. also looking a inflation, real interest rates. gold leasing rates. people do not just sell gold because usd is rallying, there is a inverse correlation, but that is OVER TIME. not neccessarily on a tick by tick basis.

hi sujith
there is lways one person who spoils the thread.usually the reasons are
1.they have lost money
2.they are jealous of people who make good calls
hopefully,you can carry on this good thread and forget about the ignorant ones

Last edited:
I'm not usually in favour of Dentists, to be honest they frighten me, although on this occasion you are spot on, keep the thread alive.

i am not saying sujith is wrong, i am simply asking ,if you can read, what is the success rate out of 10? If it is more than 5 it is worth looking at.

By the way dentist, i haven't lost money nor do I hate on people who make good calls. I am not dumb, if someone makes a good call, it will be beneficial to me as well wouldnt it. You got sujith here giving away free information which seems to be accurate and profitable? So why would I not be happy, everytime I want to make money on gold, come on this thread, take sujith's advice, simple.

Furthermore, the comment I made about fundamental analysis on gold is only to the benefit of the readers of this thread as it increases your awareness of what moves prices. It is naive and signs of a rubbish trader if he totally ignores fundamental analysis, hence the reason why hedge fund managers look at fundamentals rather than technical analysis

Sorry my friend , I didn't quiet understand your message.

I sincerely hope you weren't implying something negative as Mr Sujith's contribution to T2W is unparalleled

happy trading

contribution to the thread is one thing, making right calls more than 50% of the time is another

wat to say on this :LOL:

its MYYY website :LOL:
and those charts are my work..!! and tht website name is my identty on every chart tht i make..!! :|
did u vist tht site before u could say something like tht? u can take part in chat room thr too

ps:i caught one guy who was copying my charts n selling them with his newsletter . so now i watermark my site name n email id with every chart i make. and the moderators are understanding enuf to allow me post :) thnks

Last edited:
suji, you wrote 'bull season next 3 to 4 weeks'.

translated: the next 3 to 4 weeks are bullish or we need to wait 3 to 4 weeks for the bull season to begin?

thanks!!

tht means,next 3-4 weeks are seasonally bullish trend in gole. from agust middle.. bears take over.

when crude falls from 73 till 59 $,all gold fell is from 930 till 905 $. bull season always dont say up.at times its resistance to fall too.

i will give just 30 % chance for tht bull un at present. i feel 897 can be broken if crude falls till 55 $.a daily close above 921 $ will surely make it upto 85 % .

sorry for the questions.

tht blue line scenario is suggested is based upon sentiments. all are clearly eyeing tht black line (wave 5). but always the "obviuose" is wat wont happen. past week usd was going down little by little,stll gold came down.on over all trend wise..usd n gold are opposite ,but at times usd is governed by ecenomt n gold by crude..

having said tht i agree.. one of those charts will disobey. either gold falls .. n usd rises breaking the uppper down channel..or usd falls n gold rises.
so how many of these calls made my sujith are successful. Out of 10.??

if u want to see y past performance... private message me. or just visit my website to have it .

hi sujith
there is lways one person who spoils the thread.usually the reasons are
1.they have lost money
2.they are jealous of people who make good calls
hopefully,you can carry on this good thread and forget about the ignorant ones

i have been through all such people in past. :p no worries , i can handle all.
thanks for the support mate.
I'm not usually in favour of Dentists, to be honest they frighten me, although on this occasion you are spot on, keep the thread alive.
thread will keep running allways without hic ups. (y)

cheers

By the way dentist, i haven't lost money nor do I hate on people who make good calls. I am not dumb, if someone makes a good call, it will be beneficial to me as well wouldnt it. You got sujith here giving away free information which seems to be accurate and profitable? So why would I not be happy, everytime I want to make money on gold, come on this thread, take sujith's advice, simple.

i have a professional site . my calls are charged on monthly basis. i give free calls here at times only. and share my point of view inorder to help the one who is confused.