Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look in on this thread everyday, comparing and contrasting much of the info people share with my own system.
So, I do appreciate the contributions from yourself and anyone else that actually puts math and science into their work (as opposed to religious and emotional rants).

Alas, it does seem activity has died down in recent weeks.

If there is another board you frequent that has a good amount of constructive participation please share :)

Happy trading,
AC

I'll second that. I do my analysis and I check here everyday to compare. I appreciate all the input from all contributors.

Well, it's not strictly a gold thread (it's more FX), but there are the occasional gold calls & comments on "Potential Setups", under "General Trading Chat", amid other pearls of wisdom.

Seems no one alive here
no more free calls now as no one care

like alot of other participants here, i'm always lurking and appreciate the charts and trading calls.

i predict a new high for Gold within the next few months. not exactly a tradeable strategy for day traders. imo, it's a wealth building strategy for position traders.

i'm using the equity markets to participate.

gold
supports>>907-901-894-888
resistance>>915-918-923-928

presently its bullish w.r.t 900level. above 916 we can get 926.buy in dips fot the day

gold
supports>>907-901-894-888
resistance>>915-918-923-928

presently its bullish w.r.t 900level. above 916 we can get 926.buy in dips fot the day