Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We might see gold go for a roll this week. Then again, it's hard to say. But I'll take sujith's numbers as a note to watch.

We might see gold go for a roll this week. Then again, it's hard to say. But I'll take sujith's numbers as a note to watch.

thnks dear. i am seriously blind folded for next big move. i am doing one simple thing..take session by session. sell near major resistance..n keep strict tight 4 $ stoploss. or buy at such strng support.

today we sold at 951 n covered at 946 =5 $ . stoploss was just 954.

then again shorted on rise at 954.5 with stoploss 958 (on friday 957 was holding for too long.)..n now its 947..again in 7.5 $ profit. thts wat we tryt o do in our service. no positional . just risk 4 $ n see how it goes.

Attachments

• Goon but not forgotten.png
    Goon but not forgotten.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 693
nice charts...:clap:

can you put silver charts also..

sry I am a bit part-time this week mebbe no time after today depends on whether I get good WIFI in Turkey. Going to try to recoup some malinvestment

Interesting times

good evening to all

Well, $945 today sure made it interesting. Seems like we can only stay here for another day or so before somethings gotta give. There's a little more pressure building from above if we don't break $960 fairly soon.

a9olm0.jpg

Last edited:
Rodin. thanks for the chart!

under the MACD, what is the momentum indicator you illustrated?

i enlarged the chart but still can't make it out. RSI?

G-20 meetings could give gold a surprise if the IMF global currency hits the spotlight.

can anyone give me an idea on the meeting. really tempted to long at this trendline and 50 ema on daily.

can anyone give me an idea on the meeting. really tempted to long at this trendline and 50 ema on daily.

below 913 $ ..fall should continue. a break above 932 shall bring 937 to test. if prices manage to break 940,then 970 is immediate.

while a break below 908 gives tgt 897-883. watch out crude for tht big direction.

the bias technically is to the downside, but the bulls are giving it a fight

G20 leaders are expected to discuss using proceeds from planned gold sales by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to double funding available for poor countries which need help dealing with the global economic crisis, a source familiar with the plan said on Sunday. The source said there was not unanimous support for the idea, including within the IMF, because the IMF's low-interest lending to poor countries does not generate enough return to fund further lending. Regardless of any possible gold sales, IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn has already asked the G20 group of the world's 20 biggest economies to provide additional funding to double resources for IMF low-income programmes. According to a draft G20 communique obtained by the Financial Times, the IMF will be asked to "bring forward, by the spring meetings, proposals to use the proceeds of agreed gold sales to support low-income countries". The IMF last year approved the sale of 403 tonnes of gold from its stocks of 3,217 tonnes (103.4 million ounces) as part of a plan to put its finances on a sounder footing and create an endowment with the proceeds. Selling IMF gold requires ratification by the legislatures of member countries, including the U.S. Congress, a process which is expected to take at least several months.

yes bulls are holding nicely.

book here at 12590. call was "sell usd/cad at 12686 stoploss 12751 tgt 12553." call was provided to currency paid clients.

PM for details of currency calling.