Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spx

Attachments

• SPX May target.png
    SPX May target.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 520
time pass >> Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

yo yo yo.

How is everyone doing?

CANCEL THIS! I suspect a down move.
BUY 994
STOP 985
TARGET 1015

Trade at own risk!

Last edited:
MANNNNNN ,

where in the world were uuuu ???????? :mad:
annyways sooooooooo gladddy glad to seee ya :clap:
missed u like anything...!! welcome bck champ (y)

Thanks Suji Bhai!

Been real busy with work.

I see you have finally got your website up and running.

Good to hear I'm sure I'll be taking out a subscription soon. :cheesy:

Thanks Suji Bhai!

Been real busy with work.

I see you have finally got your website up and running.

Good to hear I'm sure I'll be taking out a subscription soon. :cheesy:

oo i wonder how u got tht bhai word?

yes by god's grace n all ur support finally had a website up.

ur one nyt ftse buy to cover ur entire loss was a marvelous achievement . i still take ur story as a inspiration.

for those who donno yviji, he was one of the first members who used to be active with this thread.he had a loss og nearly 40 k gbp when gold plunged last year from 980 till 680. then he incredibly did one trade after 3 months where he bought ftse 100 n made a 400 ticks profit over nyt=40 k gbp .!!

ur one nyt ftse buy to cover ur entire loss was a marvelous achievement . i still take ur story as a inspiration.

for those who donno yviji, he was one of the first members who used to be active with this thread.he had a loss og nearly 40 k gbp when gold plunged last year from 980 till 680. then he incredibly did one trade after 3 months where he bought ftse 100 n made a 400 ticks profit over nyt=40 k gbp .!!

Suji is a great inspiration and is very good at his trading game!

That loss was recovered on the only one signal i trusted on FTSE. Since then the signal has not been working! LOL

Well if you are going to win...might as well win like that! :cool:

congrats!

My intuition tells me to watch the DOW in 15 minutes...when Consumer Confidence is reported and Bernanke delivers his speech. Crucial, althtough I think I know the direction after.

Suji is a great inspiration and is very good at his trading game!

That loss was recovered on the only one signal i trusted on FTSE. Since then the signal has not been working! LOL

thanks a lot for sweet words dear :)

good tht u didnt do trade on thereafter signals . :p

unfortunately my capital was tied up going long on the dow - so i wasn't able to short gold like i said i wanted too...just as well - the dow did very well today