Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith,
One of thing I admire in you , is you only make a call when u r confident about it. Other times you show your patience. You just don't give call just like that. TO BE LEARNED FROM U.

sujith,
One of thing I admire in you , is you only make a call when u r confident about it. Other times you show your patience. You just don't give call just like that. TO BE LEARNED FROM U.

And you are consistent in the above. Great

thanks alot mate. been going through rough patch since last week . (n) . shouldnt gamble with ur money :whistling .

guys ask queries here or at chatroom..will reply u. :)

Good Luck with your exams Sujith....(don't think about hitting the trail stop of marks...just take maximum profit of marks..... :) )

Charts 4 thought

Bearishness is not so strong now perhaps? What is your read on bearish sentiment Sujith? KOG is in tune with my charts (which I don't like lol), but what about the masses?

OK I think i see what may be happening. We are in V down but price is deceptive. Gold has completed v of 1 of V down being today low wendin ending diagonal.

Wave iv of this decline was overnight and relatively long. We are now in wave 2 correcting fall 1. Chop up to a fibo retrace is what I expect as NY opens if above prognosis holds

dont buy anything in market...crude brokeeeeeeeee.

wait to sell . sell gold only below 720 $ ..!!! safe stoploss is 727 $ . (view)

High risk: Buy Cmp 727$ SL 724.90 tgts 729.20$, 731.80$, 733.80$

ps: these prices are according to kitco.

my prices are according to igindex. ig is 2 $ above kitco prices.

so if i am making the call, stoploss 724.9 $=726.9 $ (below 2days low), entry 727(kitco)=729 (ig), n arrange the tgts. please dont get confused with his prices n mine. am 2 $ ahead .