Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who is this active commodity guy?

Suji, I'm still live with short 751.2
I usually go 3 tgt with yoru calls. you think I should hold to 738?

who is this active commodity guy?

Suji, I'm still live with short 751.2
I usually go 3 tgt with yoru calls. you think I should hold to 738?

trail it to 748 $ or book it. n re-short on rise with risk from ur profit. .

activecommodity>> his name is arafat. a technical analysist. i invited him to this place so tht his calls might benefit us,as am not able to give daily calls since last 1 week. they are professional call givers.

Last edited:
active, you wanna be the shot caller? you gonna have to prove it my man. you're just trying to go against suji. if you can hit 3tgt-4tgt, then you can't post like a maniac.

give me buy/sell position and stop loss with 3 tgt only, I'm flat right now

active, you wanna be the shot caller? you gonna have to prove it my man. you're just trying to go against suji. if you can hit 3tgt-4tgt, then you can't post like a maniac.

give me buy/sell position and stop loss with 3 tgt only, I'm flat right now

My Calls Ratio is 1:! (which is perfectly professional and fair) so if only 1st tgt hit so ................. m a professional so if 1:1 SL & tgt ratio
and if calls accuracy is 51% success than u r in profits

Sorry if i said anything wrong

I appreciate the calls, I tested both of your calls already. so far so good. It seems to me that your calls are opposite of suji and I feel liek that's a jinx :p

I just thought u were that one annoying guy trying to spam this page. but if u feel you can make the calls, please continue and provide charts as well (y)

I appreciate the calls, I tested both of your calls already. so far so good. It seems to me that your calls are opposite of suji and I feel liek that's a jinx :p

I just thought u were that one annoying guy trying to spam this page. but if u feel you can make the calls, please continue and provide charts as well (y)

he wasnt opposite to me. market was opposite to me :p.

active, pls keep giving calls.

kingofbling... tht annoyer whom u were refering is now a sweet guy..!! check him out at our chat room :)

Last edited: