Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am here!

suji u banning me in the chatroom is not THE ENd. I just met an IT professional..he knows how to get back into that chat room. See you there soon...im a real bug :p

btw...you can call me since you have my phone number ;)

Goldbug you made your point; obviously you are very clever since you can access the chatroom although you are banned and you have a wicked sense of humour with your "phone me", "donation" and "sujith style..." one liners so since we have established that you are the dog's ******** why don't you start your own thread and chatroom and give Sujith and the rest of us a break?

Goldbug you made your point; obviously you are very clever since you can access the chatroom although you are banned and you have a wicked sense of humour with your "phone me", "donation" and "sujith style..." one liners so since we have established that you are the dog's ******** why don't you start your own thread and chatroom and give Sujith and the rest of us a break?

my wish man!!! i have the rights to visit any thread. im solving matter with suji personally..hopefully it will solve matter..and i will leave you all forever:clap:(y)

my wish man!!! i have the rights to visit any thread. im solving matter with suji personally..hopefully it will solve matter..and i will leave you all forever:clap:(y)

Goldbug - Thanx for being a dumbass and ruining this thread! :mad:

buy DAX 5019 stop 4999 for overnight trade

5029 now sry

target 5132 sell at target there will be another wave down from there or just higher

buy DAX 5019 stop 4999 for overnight trade

5029 now sry

target 5132 sell at target there will be another wave down from there or just higher

stop hit

Price is lower that lowest NY price. Re-entered now at 4994 stop 4969 target 5132

Morning overview

I expect a modest SM bounce as FTSE closes this gap

big.chart

silver is still being supported by quite steep rising uptrend. One time this will break and I will be watching for this when/if FTSE gap is closed especially if we are getting close to COMEX open

DAX alert

There may be a spike down to 4945-50 area. Then a rise of 200 points before next major leg down currently 5006

edit

twice today I have scalped DAX rises now looking to buy 4953 stop 4933 placing order

if HnS is refused will re-buy bounce off n/line

edit

looking more likely

limit sell on order if triggered 5130 (expect 5145)

Last edited:
Morning overview

I expect a modest SM bounce as FTSE closes this gap

big.chart

silver is still being supported by quite steep rising uptrend. One time this will break and I will be watching for this when/if FTSE gap is closed especially if we are getting close to COMEX open

are we still holding dax

I have lifted auto buy 4953 we may go a little lower - HnS made a lower n/l - 4940 area now in reach before rise

During posting I see DAX overshot my target. It will come back but not sure from what level now. Will recalibrate