Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bad day to go short on gold. I think people are selling T-bills to get back into risky investments.

is what i read :whistling

just joshing
doesn't mean gold is risky investment. I meant value of US$ is falling because people are getting out of T-bills and going into risky investment, like stock market or investments in emerging markets. Falling value of US$ is raising value for gold and other commodities, gold is not risky investment, but it is tied to the value of US$.

doesn't mean gold is risky investment. I meant value of US$ is falling because people are getting out of T-bills and going into risky investment, like stock market or investments in emerging markets. Falling value of US$ is raising value for gold and other commodities, gold is not risky investment, but it is tied to the value of US$.

i kno wot u meant just kidding about language (y)

great call :D wish i could have done that trade .

yup.Just came out exam hall.Need a good long sleep first.Its been days of sleepless nights. Alas,someone kick that 640 $ out of mind please . Lol

suji... hope the exam was good.... about the 640$... you mean we will not see 640$...:clap:

Rodin... expecting same view for silver from you... :cheesy:

suji... hope the exam was good.... about the 640$... you mean we will not see 640$...:clap:

Rodin... expecting same view for silver from you... :cheesy:

st bulls want 10 to hold

edit

there are a number of valid interpretations right now

Last edited:
DAX turned down off a double top now looking to build right shoulder iHnS

possible short target enter 5265 stop 5275 based on resistance and 38%

DAX turned down off a double top now looking to build right shoulder iHnS

possible short target enter 5265 stop 5275 based on resistance and 38%

This short target is still on. DAX drpped more and a return to 5269 will now be 50% retrace.

will edit this post in a min

5275 is too tight a stop 5285 more realitsic if that goes must watch for sign of turn down in wave 3

This short target is still on. DAX drpped more and a return to 5269 will now be 50% retrace.

will edit this post in a min

5275 is too tight a stop 5285 more realitsic if that goes must watch for sign of turn down in wave 3

5164 now.do you think a long is on before your short

EURUSD silver

Attachments

• EURUSD nov 5.png
    EURUSD nov 5.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 138
  • silver nov 5.png
    silver nov 5.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 150