Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks alot gold trip..:)

No problem Suji; thanks to you for your amazing gold calls. I’ve just started to follow this thread and also follow your calls using a demo account (with virtual money) but when I am confident enough to put real money in you can count on me to donate to your paypal account.

No problem Suji; thanks to you for your amazing gold calls. I’ve just started to follow this thread and also follow your calls using a demo account (with virtual money) but when I am confident enough to put real money in you can count on me to donate to your paypal account.

welcome here :)

well i would love to keep on giving calls. but please remember, money is yours and manage portfolio well. try to trade your own methode in virtual account.
learn to ride full movement,
try to adjust risk before setting tgts,
try various strategies so that u minimise risk n stay in a trade the longest.
learn the trailing stoploss
last but not the least>> learn ur business thoroughly before u deal with it.dont enter trusting someone else... u will have to stand alone someday.

i will help out as much as possible (y).

u sure will be thanked for donations pal :)

welcome here :)

well i would love to keep on giving calls. but please remember, money is yours and manage portfolio well. try to trade your own methode in virtual account.
learn to ride full movement,
try to adjust risk before setting tgts,
try various strategies so that u minimise risk n stay in a trade the longest.
learn the trailing stoploss
last but not the least>> learn ur business thoroughly before u deal with it.dont enter trusting someone else... u will have to stand alone someday.

i will help out as much as possible (y).

u sure will be thanked for donations pal :)

Thanks for your words of wisdom, I am sure I will have some technical questions for you soon.

I currently have some gold that I've bought at $800, what would you do in my position, keep the gold hoping that the price will recover soon or sell now in case the gold price dives?

only for high risk traders

sell gold at 723 $ , stoploss 731 $
tgt 715-709-703 n below

only risky ttaders do, can risk ur profit

Megh r u there, have u taken any position. chat is not connecting I am on yahoo messenger if u wanna connect u r welcome.

Thanks for your words of wisdom, I am sure I will have some technical questions for you soon.

I currently have some gold that I've bought at $800, what would you do in my position, keep the gold hoping that the price will recover soon or sell now in case the gold price dives?

i would have forgotten that buy for the time being. Will arrange more liquidity and would buy and average at 650 and 580 $ (if it comes). And would have finished up 800 $ buy above 900 $ only.But the question is, must be patient ! ! A huge rally is about to commence once this fall ends.