Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but whats FTSE ? you want me to learn ok , i need some information :)

well i too donno about it much

its a collection of UK shares..i read it from wikipedia :p

its 10 ticks up = 10 $ of gold..! so we just made 10 $ profit.
check it out in ur portfolio..i found its charts very easy to tackle..so i chose it. i really donno wat it represents.

may be wise people like rodin n others will help..!

suji,

i have buy position in profit in gold. what do you think. exit ? or what is trail stop or stop loss. thanks

buy wall street daily future (dec-08)
at 10233 (now 10170)

stoploss is 10156

tgt 10243 (book little here)-10270-10323 n above.

do in minimum,... its very risky.safe traders avoid the call

its a collection of UK shares..i read it from wikipedia

Its a collection of London LISTED shares. The companies themselves are global players. Thus you are not betting on the UK economy, but the global economy in which these companies operate.

For example HSBC, Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation, is the world biggest bank. If it was a local, UK only, bank it would be too small to make it into the index. Companies like BP and Shell extract oil from around the world and not just the UK.

THIS FTSE CALL WAS GIVEN ON OCTOBER 3RD

sell FTSE 100 DAILY FUTURE DEC

at 4853 (now 4880)

stoploss 4928

tgt 4800-4721-4648 n below

UPDATE >>this call didnt get initiated on october 3

LATEST UPDATE>> 2 TGTS HIT.PROFIT OF 130 TICKS !

Rodin,
Why is silver lagging badly behind gold? Any views.

Thanks,

gold is running on its own merit..! all money from equity is flowing to gold...not silver..nor crude..! this is de-coupling at its best.use this panic buy off...later we will do panic sell off :p . no base for gold to go up like this..

Last edited:
Gold is money, silver is a commodity. The silver fans may see silver as money too, but most people in the world do not. Thus when they are afraid they run to gold and not silver.

DOW and US$ are both still down and not moving up. This pull back might be another entry point. Price is still respecting the (18 day moving avg. that I use) DYODD though.