Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith, saw your post in kitco:
i was asking those people who are still holding shorts below 790 $ to exit minimising the loss.

I warned this to be the last fall of the year and from here we can get 927 . . Above 1032 .

Seems idea is pretty same. . U are a awesome

Last edited:
sujith, saw your post in kitco:
i was asking those people who are still holding shorts below 790 $ to exit minimising the loss.

I warned this to be the last fall of the year and from here we can get 927 . . Above 1032 .

Seems idea is pretty same. . U are a awesome

yes. I told my friends here about it last night. Check last few pages.

Sujith,

Do you see POG bottoming out near 820 or 800 region by NY closing today.. ? I believe you are saying that this is the last leg down before another wave up perhaps to >1032.. the same thought as QuadG? QuadG predicts usd/euro might reach a bottom by today at 1.36~1.37. What say you? Thanks Sujith ..

I think silver will test 12,50 today

also the 830 double bottom call was good but was right on the limit of my consciousness. I ran a 5% hedge overnight, woke up to see a bullish rounded bottom forming and took if off. Hope i am right.

edit

DOW daily triple bottomed as predicted. Smaller wedge fulfilled. Now looking to break up from larger one on bail out. Metals charts bullish, but why the miners cratered so bad last night? Maybe cheaper to short certain miners and buy gold cheap for big boys. Giving illusion gold is going down. Hope it is only illusion.

Last edited:
yes. I told my friends here about it last night. Check last few pages.

Sujith you now also see the monthly downtrend channel being broken as possibility?

I am thinking these are the foothills of a 8-10 x move to 7000 and this is wave 5 of THREE - I have been saying in a lonely voice

edit

EW is very good when it is clear to read, but price symmetry is the most important thing IMO. The FACT that since the gold bull starts there are two uplegs of approximately equal size leading to big corrections says waves 1 and 3. 3 Started right at the low of the fall from 730. 12 21 2012 is a strong date and could mark a paradigm change. If we are now in 1977 then the timing is perfect, Note 3 was just a tiny bit bigger than 1. 3 should not be the shortest so this is very significant. Commodities tend to have extended wave 5. Last time gold went up 8.5 times. Silver a lot more. :)

Last edited:
Sujith,

Do you see POG bottoming out near 820 or 800 region by NY closing today.. ? I believe you are saying that this is the last leg down before another wave up perhaps to >1032.. the same thought as QuadG? QuadG predicts usd/euro might reach a bottom by today at 1.36~1.37. What say you? Thanks Sujith ..

am not an expert in getting the bottoms. One thing is , it won't hit 820 and say bye to it. Price will linger around the bottom for well over 3 hours.

Euro is nearing the end for fall. Gold is loosing its momentum too.

Sujith you now also see the monthly downtrend channel being broken as possibility?

I am thinking these are the foothills of a 8-10 x move to 7000 and this is wave 5 of THREE - I have been saying in a lonely voice

possibilities are many for both bull n bear. But looking at seasonal rally , bull outlook is going fine at the moment.Yes the monthly out break is near.Might take one more week to break past 890.

am not an expert in getting the bottoms. One thing is , it won't hit 820 and say bye to it. Price will linger around the bottom for well over 3 hours.

Euro is nearing the end for fall. Gold is loosing its momentum too.
look at the bottom in silver. 15 min chart will have huge +ve div MACD soon

Am at college. I will look at your view on charts , sir. I will update charts if possible at the earliest.

Holiday over? :(:LOL:

Sujith I want to build cash position by short hedging v calls. Can't be scalps must be Fibo retraces > 50 cent so keep an eye out for decent corrections chances in either metal. Plus at some stage must sell option and buy further out

For me the equivalent of buying the dips is lifting hedges at dips and placing them at peaks. I do not have to worry about stop orders. Say the price is expected to shoot up to $15 in a spike then retrace I can place 10% sell orders at 14.80, 14.90, 15. I think max hedge at any one time 30% in case we take of (still get 70% of call gains)

Have a(nother) successful day S (y)

Triple bottom @830, double top @845.

Seems to me POG is trying very hard to close the gap at 846~47

Holiday over? :(:LOL:

Sujith I want to build cash position by short hedging v calls. Can't be scalps must be Fibo retraces > 50 cent so keep an eye out for decent corrections chances in either metal. Plus at some stage must sell option and buy further out

For me the equivalent of buying the dips is lifting hedges at dips and placing them at peaks. I do not have to worry about stop orders. Say the price is expected to shoot up to $15 in a spike then retrace I can place 10% sell orders at 14.80, 14.90, 15. I think max hedge at any one time 30% in case we take of (still get 70% of call gains)

Have a(nother) successful day S (y)

yes , classes started :( . . Well after october 16th its a long vacation till december . He he he.

I want to understand the concept of using options in gold to hedge n build money position.Am new to that concept.

I will update st , mt and lt scenarios in silver with entire chart list. I think break of 14 will lead prices to 17 $ . But one can shorts 3-4 times as close to 14 $ hoping for a down to 12.5 $.

Agree with suji, trend is down, don't be a hero.

Same with oil IMO, it fell just shy of last months lows, may see some retracement today but ultimately it is going lower, whether it makes a new low this afternoon or not is uncertain, but I would be comfortable sticking my neck on the chopper saying that a H2 bottom is not in yet.

yes , classes started :( . . Well after october 16th its a long vacation till december . He he he.

I want to understand the concept of using options in gold to hedge n build money position.Am new to that concept.

I will update st , mt and lt scenarios in silver with entire chart list. I think break of 14 will lead prices to 17 $ . But one can shorts 3-4 times as close to 14 $ hoping for a down to 12.5 $.

Sujith I am new to this to

If U can predict a major turn U can buy option somewhere in direction you think

As price approaches option value increases dramatically but what to do? cash in and you cannot easily re-buy unless you get a big drop - options are cheapest where trend is against or flat. Volatility pushes up price

So you bet against option with a fraction of your position. Once in the money this fraction can be maybe 50%. Jim Sinclair says sell 1/3 into strength and maybe this is safer. To lock in profit say in overnight blowoff spike when options are not trading U can simply sell futures for 100% of options value. Now u r safe

At least that is my theory

Options = high premium but limited risk - not as liquid as futures

good trading post mentioning options Greg K

https://www.kitcomm.com/showpost.php?p=376099&postcount=18354

Last edited: