Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello need to confirm whether my current thoughts r sound as i am drop dead tired. I want to make flat my short from 900 so i cant sleep until markets closes. i really want to milk this volatility and ranging before it ends.

anyways here goes, its probably gonna test 855 again. if it holds and the markets close, id go long with stop loss around 853. this recent rally for the usd and the ny market is on the Hopes that a rescue plan will pass (probably will) but any delay and that hope turns to panic (rather fast usually) + bad news probably not over. furthermore, with the markets closed and the volatility will die down alot so itll be less likely to break any further and probably gonna head upwards again. if it breaks before the market closes, ill just do the same thing but lower stop loss. with a tight stop loss it a good risk/reward ratio i think. thoughts on my thoughts and thought process?

u can trail ur stoploss to 880 $ n sleep. get in the morning n analyse the situation then

Can place trailing stop 30 points below if still holding position.

Current price now 4962.

Guaranteed exit now 4942 = 382 points @ £100 = £38,200 profit! :clap:

Brilliant target reached 5000 = Closed with total profit £44,000!

This has got to be my best trade ever!:D

that is huge man :clap: ..!

Thanks man, only need to make £10,000 and I have recoved all my losses from gold.

This was a golden signal that i've been back testing and usually is very successful when their has been a previous failed signal which occured recently.

Only get this signal 7 times a year.

Your calls have been brilliant recently, would like to see more of your dow calls Suji so keep as posted.

Now I can have a good nights sleep for once!:)

Magnificent

U play big

Wont be trading big like this again though, it was obvious to predict big move up.

Ive been hearing that the USD will disapear in 15 years time as it will eventually become worthless.

Have you heard any conspiracy stories on this?

Brilliant target reached 5000 = Closed with total profit £44,000!

This has got to be my best trade ever!:D

hey great trade man slightly jealous of that actually brought a tear to my eye
wish i could make such a trade, but it'll never happen commodities/indices hate me with a vengance!

i wont be trading after this week, just broke even finally going back to shares it's easier and i can actually make money from it,all you guys are amazing traders anyone can see that look at that nice freakin trade!

good luck in your future endeavours guys that goes to all you people here

so long pals

thx advice
what u looking for ?
i turned bearish after seeing 860 give way, but came back from 857 to 871

sorry not to post it here, but posted on other forum 7 hours ago.

decline of 68.95$ will have to give some relief rally. If 856.05 hold than next level are 872.60, 882.72, 891.05 and that would be B, will take final C DOWN FURTHER TILL 805/790 if 822 is broken.

Any Stochastic Pro here?

Two major trend line crossed each other in monthly chart. Does it mean a major trend change here?

Thanks man, only need to make £10,000 and I have recoved all my losses from gold.

This was a golden signal that i've been back testing and usually is very successful when their has been a previous failed signal which occured recently.

Only get this signal 7 times a year.

Your calls have been brilliant recently, would like to see more of your dow calls Suji so keep as posted.

Now I can have a good nights sleep for once!:)

3 months back, when gold was at 960 $ , you bought many lots. And saw a 52k loss when it hit 880 $. I can sense the terrible time u had.

3 months later, one single trade . . . 24 hours waiting and you made 44 k profit.

I would love to learn from ur experience.It makes me feel so optimistic . . . There is no end to trade , its all in mind n determination.

Salute to u . . . And yes i am doing my homework in other tradeable stuff too.

buy euro at 14168 ...stoploss 14082 tgt 14227-14287-14323...now its 14140

or

sell euro at 14070...stoploss 14150 tgt 14048-14010-13952 -13883 n below (now its 14140)