Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great Sujith.. 882 now.. :clap:... good job done

thanks

Congratulations!

You are a very good and talented trader!
Hope you continue to guide us!

hopefully..! thanks for ur comment. i have to deveope a lot in trading yet. even i find myself in panic with my own calls.

and by the way , say thanks to my college for declaring holiday today :p else i will miss whole london n newyork is (n) for risk to reward ratio

plat

wow, a few months ago I thought we'd never see 3 figures on platinum again, and palladium below 200!
just goes to show there is no given in mkts

thanks

hopefully..! thanks for ur comment. i have to deveope a lot in trading yet. even i find myself in panic with my own calls.

and by the way , say thanks to my college for declaring holiday today :p else i will miss whole london n newyork is (n) for risk to reward ratio

wondered how you were here no :smart: today

Am still bullish on gold from its reactions. AS EUR fell, as expected, it fell too, as expected. But then the bounce was funny, gold bounced high and fast and then realized that EUR was not done and there was another wave down, so it reversed to catch it. Atm it is trying to deny the new wave down but will have another drop. The bounce will be just as fast as it realizes that is it for the EUR.

Am still bullish on gold from its reactions. AS EUR fell, as expected, it fell too, as expected. But then the bounce was funny, gold bounced high and fast and then realized that EUR was not done and there was another wave down, so it reversed to catch it. Atm it is trying to deny the new wave down but will have another drop. The bounce will be just as fast as it realizes that is it for the EUR.

I too agree with you.. expecting 890,894 now

Sujith

can U post a list of contracts you are calling on and I will set up a watch list for same

eg Dec US Crude?

Sujith

can U post a list of contracts you are calling on and I will set up a watch list for same

eg Dec US Crude?

1)daily spot gold sep
2)gold dec (for overnyt holding)
3)silver spot
4)silver dec
5)wall street daily future (dec)
6)spot eur/usd
7)spot aud/usd
8)spot gbp/aud
9)ftse 100 daily future dec

this are my watchlist