Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes normally good but recently charts have been problem sometimes.

Bought back 12000 Oct calls today cheaply. Even tho we seem to have made 5 waves down I am still thinking conspiracy at work. King is revising gold count now I see. They are playing with us.

Stop press charts are back up in real time

brilliant

JIT for market close :mad:

right

Gold sporting a nice rising wedge over past 3 hours. This after 5 waves down. Prognosis bearish let's see how it breaks

What are you guys trading?

Scalping $1-$2 seems rather small for any gold future.... SpreadBets?

Spread betting not worth it bc u lose 5 ticks everytime buying and selling...tough to beat longterm....Find a discount brokerage and you can get in and out on 1-2 scalp..make few hundred bucks on quickie... minus ur commission :cheesy:

When people refer to prices then you can assume they are talking about spot prices and not futures. The standard contract people think of is 100 oz, so thats $100-$200 per scalp. It adds up when you do it many times a day and of course people may trade larger amounts.

thod00 - yep silly me.... thanks. I was not thinking...

minghao - i'm with interactive brokers.... not sure there are many cheaper...

thod00 - but you guys are trading futures or spot ?

What is ticker for spot? I didn't think spot was tradeable......

i cant beleive you guys are still trading commodities for .025% percent moves!! these things have entered a new phase of unparralleled volatilty.
when you trading a market (gold ) that spikes 20% in a day how you going to make any money like this??
so you trade 5 times and take $2 and then the markets goes $20 through your stop wihot trading and you wiped out a month of profits.
have you ever heard the expression eat like a chicken and **** like a dog?
seiously I am not having a pop but after trading commods for 10 years I think that it will be very hard to make any money this way. Seem like it would be 2 steps forward and 10 steps back.

elliott - I agree.... that is why I do not trade futures. the position at present is too big for my risk management. I am looking for something to trade though other than gold etf's. I am not a scalper. I prefer to have positions open for days - weeks.

thod00 - yep silly me.... thanks. I was not thinking...

minghao - i'm with interactive brokers.... not sure there are many cheaper...

IB quoted me 4.80 in and out on futures...I know they're the cheapest but I dont like the all internet deal...I'm a rookie and make mistakes so require phone support sometimes ;)..I'm using Orion currently and it's $8 round turn....I'll prob open an accnt with IB soon once I feel comfortable trading...

Still sitting in silver bullion since last week. Unsure what will come of it but I bought in just short of $12. I think I might ride it out from here...even with deflation I think that, on the contrary gold and silver perform better.

If you find the masterpiece that is The Golden Constant by Jastram...he demonstrates throughout history that gold has worked well in deflation. Marc Faber also agrees...I subscribe to his gloomboomdoom report. It is against most people's common leanings, but if you read it it makes real sense.

i cant beleive you guys are still trading commodities for .025% percent moves!! these things have entered a new phase of unparralleled volatilty.
when you trading a market (gold ) that spikes 20% in a day how you going to make any money like this??
so you trade 5 times and take $2 and then the markets goes $20 through your stop wihot trading and you wiped out a month of profits.
have you ever heard the expression eat like a chicken and **** like a dog?
seiously I am not having a pop but after trading commods for 10 years I think that it will be very hard to make any money this way. Seem like it would be 2 steps forward and 10 steps back.

Is this the MMA elliott?

IB quoted me 4.80 in and out on futures...I know they're the cheapest but I dont like the all internet deal...I'm a rookie and make mistakes so require phone support sometimes ;)..I'm using Orion currently and it's $8 round turn....I'll prob open an accnt with IB soon once I feel comfortable trading...

I opened an account at IB a few weeks ago. I also have accounts ate three other brokers. I found the IB interface challenging for just a very short while. Within a day I found it the easiest to use.

The only thing I do not like about IB is the security measures they use. There is a pass code and a second security step that takes a few minutes. Not too long but I was born without the patience gene.

Still sitting in silver bullion since last week. Unsure what will come of it but I bought in just short of $12. I think I might ride it out from here...even with deflation I think that, on the contrary gold and silver perform better.

If you find the masterpiece that is The Golden Constant by Jastram...he demonstrates throughout history that gold has worked well in deflation. Marc Faber also agrees...I subscribe to his gloomboomdoom report. It is against most people's common leanings, but if you read it it makes real sense.

I have felt that deflation is a ruse, but lost confidence in my instinct with the recent crushing of commodities. Listened to this interview ( http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2008-0920-3a.mp3 ) The interview is with John Williams of Shadow Stats who I have always found very creditable. He debunks deflation, says there is no deflation and we are headed for hyper inflation.

So I bet my John Williams can kick your Marc Farber's ass. :)