Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uptrend broken min chart 897.5 decision line

Temporary break of 893 broke bull count most likely

edit

If we break 892 with momentum HnS pattern triggered

edit

Descent stopped @ strong resistance could go either way here

Last edited:
The larger iHnS targets 853 rolling

after 882 we should get a test of the larger neckline around 890. Maybe that's your chance for a low risk short

edit maybe a test of 892 now

edit

we break 892 here and looks bullish again we have double top and bottom possible flat abc

if so there is another up-wave to come

Last edited:
Market is moving sideways, slightly downwards, no trend to follow. Only thing to do in such a market is scalp, buy at the lows and sell at the highs.

Nice rally, nearly went long but apparently there is a H&S showing, what TS is that on?

1Hr timeframe still showing an uptrend to me. Hits on the 17th, 19th and about 15 mins ago! If it breaks we could go back to the mid 800's but for now it is providing firm support.

Gold trading in a range. Current trend is still up, I would only look to short if 875 is broken.

would it be wise to short at 902 or does this have another big jump coming soon?

edit

thanks guys missed my chance on that now, why isnt anyone posting here today?!?

Last edited:
Went down $20 in less than 15 minutes (and I was on the right side of it for once - hurrah!); I wouldn't call that quiet!

gold isnt quiet*, but this thread is pretty dead today, no ones talking ...are you guys alright? are you just waiting for something big or what?

I was in a meeting for much of the afternoon today - that doesn't help ;) (and I got stopped out while I was away, then the market moved in the right direction; bummer)!

It's going to get congested (not sure if that's the right technical term or not!) at $890 again, then we'll see which direction it moves out in.

sujith where you think we go from here, up or down

crude is king. below 105 it can tgt 100 $. but am unsure any stoploss...guess if it dont give profit after selling in 5 minutes. ...exit . thts how it got to be traded. as stop is unknown.

gold is just getting energy to break either 903 or 883 $ . waiting

Just in and sold gold on rising wedge flag formation loose stop 4 now. Now to chart in more detail...

edit a proper break of 885 brings up 870 or a wee bit lower

Last edited: