Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still short rodin?

Good morning and yes. I hope to buy cheaply a call option 12000 DOW this morning. I expect DOW will rise in 2 hours before Wall St opens

edit

oops my trailing stop just went so I guess I will be back with you peeps after a shower and coffee :)

Hah stop was not hit it was $1 higher than remembered

now move 890.5

edit

Now stop is really gone and downtrend resistances broken 889-890 is decision line

edit

OK I take a break. DOW futs weakening BTW

A fine start to the day

Last edited:
| think gold may be putting in 5 of 5 of the first up-move. Target would perhaps be a double top area. If it is a 5 it is a slow one and should fail. The spike down overnight was suspiciously like a wave 1/4 kiss goodbye

This gives silver a chance for $14

King is shorting to the mid 800 area. I think we will get there and more

edit

All depends how it breaks out of the triangle

| think gold may be putting in 5 of 5 of the first up-move. Target would perhaps be a double top area. If it is a 5 it is a slow one and should fail. The spike down overnight was suspiciously like a wave 1/4 kiss goodbye

This gives silver a chance for $14

King is shorting to the mid 800 area. I think we will get there and more

edit

All depends how it breaks out of the triangle

Hi Rodin,
thanks, so i should wait for rally and then short.(y)

edit; it's getting real boring :sleep:

Last edited:
Course I could be wrong but looks to me like classic sucker's day. They will push up pms and depress SM and get the punters on the wrong side of the trade then bam squeeze.

Hard to call top of PM rally here - if it is going to be a wave 5 failure. I watch for signs of -ve div and rising wedge :sneaky:

What was that £@*!%@* downwards spike at 4:30am all about? Wiped out almost all of my profit from yesterday, that's what :mad:.

shorting with tite stop looking for $5

edit

plan to go long @ 894 rolling futures target to be confirmed (I know it already)

warning

spot and rolling diverge by up to $2 some times no idea why

Last edited: