Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi wideboy, agreed

on weekly 1.3850 eur and 730 gold, and 100 (give or take 1 or 2 dollars) on crude are important very strong support lines, and as these crazy mkts would have it, we are at these levels simultaneously.

Would wait to see if we hold, but if not then i can see 640 and 85, not sure about where that will put eur though...

Hi Wideboy,

How did you calculate 730?

Please explain for reference.

Thanks

Well I started trading and did quite well then lost a lot...now working my way up again.

I think it helps to start reasonably small and then with confidence..

interesting insight, artful_dodger. I suspect thats a common situation - starting well, then losing a lot, then working it back (Im at stage 3...)

good luck!

Thanks! I must apologise for the bad grammar in the previous reply...2 years in frogland has put paid to my queens english :)

I think the bid relative to capital is the most important thing in spread betting. Lots of lessons learnt. I plot an equity curve end of each day with points to where I f#cked up! The plot goes up smoothly ok and then falls off the Dover cliffs! haha...wasnt funny at the time though....que mild 8hr depression! :)

Thanks for the words...good luck yourself!

interesting insight, artful_dodger. I suspect thats a common situation - starting well, then losing a lot, then working it back (Im at stage 3...)

good luck!

Thanks! I must apologise for the bad grammar in the previous reply...2 years in frogland has put paid to my queens english :)

Ha ha! Dont worry, I emigrated to Oz a couple of years ago, so my english has lapsed somewhat too... :D

... The plot goes up smoothly ok and then falls off the Dover cliffs! haha...wasnt funny at the time though....que mild 8hr depression! :)

Jeez, I can soooo relate to that... :(

Hmmm . . . . Build a blog , make chat section so that all you people can chat there , then give a subscription link so that all my posts comes to you as mail !.

I will take lots of time to do this.I need to learn all.But those who know it can make it in an hour :) . Anyone to help me ? :)

thus we can shift this thread to that blog and you can receive email alerts.

Hmmm . . . . Build a blog , make chat section so that all you people can chat there , then give a subscription link so that all my posts comes to you as mail !.

I will take lots of time to do this.I need to learn all.But those who know it can make it in an hour :) . Anyone to help me ? :)

The easiest way to do this would be to stay on this forum and then use email list server to manage the calls. Anyone wanting to signup would send a subscription email to the email list server and that would automatically add their email address to the distribution list. Then you as authorized person could send a quick email with a call to a specific email address and the list server would automatically resend it to everyone subscribed to the list. Feel free to IM me for more details. I do run a mail server for my side business.

Darius

but i need alert on your calls only :innocent: :whistling

can you use some email client or something, sounds like I am asking too much but we are not making profit out of your call, possibly most of us.

from my point of view your precious call should not go in vain :idea:

The easiest way to do this would be to stay on this forum and then use email list server to manage the calls. Anyone wanting to signup would send a subscription email to the email list server and that would automatically add their email address to the distribution list. Then you as authorized person could send a quick email with a call to a specific email address and the list server would automatically resend it to everyone subscribed to the list. Feel free to IM me for more details. I do run a mail server for my side business.

Darius

i will pm you in 2 hours time. Am out now. :)

As it happens, your number one fan is also a Webmaster :) (just slightly rusty)

I'll get something nice up and you can take a look. Website or Blog?

To further extrapolate, then every subscriber if willing can setup a process on their end that would execute upon the email arrival. It would then submit trades based on the content of the call therefore automating the whole money making process :p

To further extrapolate, then every subscriber if willing can setup a process on their end that would execute upon the email arrival. It would then submit trades based on the content of the call therefore automating the whole money making process :p

wow exciting :)

i am not a webmaster, but i am also a IT person, work on database side, let me know if you need any help

thanks for your support :D am grateful to you.

Am also doing Bachelors technology(b tech-engineering) in Information technology. Final year. Wrote an all india based writen test to get into the college. But never attempted web designing :p