Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold is a sell i guess with safe stoploss above 893 $ and hold for target 855 $.

Reason >> look at copper chart :D

What are we looking at on the copper chart?

its graph resembles gold.There holds a secret key between copper and gold.Just like dowjones and gold.Copper going down 'clearly'. General trend of gold therefore is down. But mind it , no relation on hourly chart nor in price ratio.Just a simple prank of metals ;)

I'm looking to short but $10 stop at bit wide, just wondering and waiting to see how close to 893 it will get. Out of curiosity why do you have 893 as res? - I have it marked on my chart as its last weeks low

Can sell gold with stoploss 886.5 $ targets 880-877.5-874.2-871 $ exit partial here. And trail stoploss to 877 $.

Extended targets 866-859-855 $.

first tgt 880 $ was met. keep strict trail stoploss as some important datas await market and it can get too volatile. :smart:

I'm looking to short but $10 stop at bit wide, just wondering and waiting to see how close to 893 it will get. Out of curiosity why do you have 893 as res? - I have it marked on my chart as its last weeks low

its high of 5th august during hong kong session. actual resistance is 889 $ but considering a fake break out possibility, 893 $ is set. hope u got my point.:)

my straegy, not advised for trade by others....

sell at 883 $ with stoploss 886.5 $ tgt 875-872-and then free fall
and buy at 882 $ with stoploss 879.5 $ tgt 887-889-893-900-910 $

Hourly downtrend line tested for the fourth time.
Should be heading south soon...

BoE has left the rates unchanged. I believe ECB will leave the rates unchanged too. So whats gonna happen with POG?

Gosh I hope not, if 885 breaks we could well see 893 though.
I'm still holding onto my short at the mo, currently -2

Can sell gold with stoploss 886.5 $ targets 880-877.5-874.2-871 $ exit partial here. And trail stoploss to 877 $.

Extended targets 866-859-855 $.

this call 2nd target hit. sold at 884 $.profit of 7 $ . yesterday did 6 $ loss. so covered up that one ;)

Yep I can see this retracing a bit now, thats the reason I exited.
Perhaps upto around 875 before falling further.

looks like I will have to sell up my assets!!! Trading is bad for your health especially with markets that are manipulated! Basta*rds!!!! The economy is *****ed and yet they push gold down further so the big players can load their boats and wipe out the rest!