Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They might hike it seems.
Good one wideboy. Why don't you give calls like i try. With stoploss. Many people are hungry for profit. :)
If they hike then price POG might shoot up to 895, if they don't then it might float around 884. I hope they do hike the rate but with current economy slow down I doubt it they would hike the rate.

The problem I have is stoplosses, I tend to have them quite wide, but willing to share my trades :)

Ok, need to leave the PC. Currently short from 877, stop 883, gonna let it run till close. Around 871 is possible. Good luck guys...

Help I know you guys dont trade oil but could some one have a look at crude sep
I am short 117.25$ should I get out my s/l is 120$
My gut feeling is it is a bear market and am hopping for 116$--

I doubt it will go lower than 117.25 anytime soon, so imo, get out when it gets nearest to 117.25. Just my opinion, DOYODD

Thanks for the reply
When you say not anytime soon can you see 117.25 in days
I mean it may not touch that in 4 or 5 days. After that it is dangerous to keep the position because you might never know where the market goes. Today was the inventory data, it won't be due another month. Today it reached the lowest to 117.11. It can only go down more than that with good news about oil, but with Iran situation, it doesn't look that way. Most likely price will move above $120 and float between $120 and $125. Thats how I see the crude market. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

hold your position with that stoploss.Unfortunately You sold at a support but if your price support is broken then crude gives 115 $ and below its directly to 110 $. Hold with that stoploss.If you can keep 127 $ as stoploss then it can better. And target would be 110 -107. Time frame within one week.Its my opinion. :)

hold your position with that stoploss.Unfortunately You sold at a support but if your price support is broken then crude gives 115 $ and below its directly to 110 $. Hold with that stoploss.If you can keep 127 $ as stoploss then it can better. And target would be 110 -107. Time frame within one week.Its my opinion. :)

Thanks for that,
Will hold, my loss has droped to £1150 from £2040 and hope to put in that 117$ stoploss.

That means gold could fall to 840

That means gold could fall to 840

if gold breaks and holds below 871 $ , we can see 855 $. Yes its a buying opportunity for medium term with target 910 and above.
But after topping out, it can once again fall till 820 or 785 $.Thats long term.

Can sell gold with stoploss 886.5 $ targets 880-877.5-874.2-871 $ exit partial here. And trail stoploss to 877 $.

Extended targets 866-859-855 $.

Morning Gents

So what's good with gold today? I like the idea of shorting but the price seems to be rising ... mmm ...

Anyone care to share their current thinking? Sujithsstorock, your input is apprecited. Are you long or short?

:clover:

I'm short from 6am and might even short some more if it continues rising.

Anyone looking to short the EUR USD too?

Morning Gents

So what's good with gold today? I like the idea of shorting but the price seems to be rising ... mmm ...

Anyone care to share their current thinking? Sujithsstorock, your input is apprecited. Are you long or short?

:clover:

its just playing with stops !Grrr . I am just waiting and waiting for a break below 871 $ and hurray . . Down to 850-825 $.
Or
a break above 893 $ and its 910 $.

Currently holding a short with stoploss 887 $.
Crude gonna kiss 107 $ in near about. But can't say about correction target. Can show as high as 125 $ before 107 $.A bit confused as long as gold its between 872-888 $

Thanks chaps

I want to short gold, but am reluctant to do so right now as the price is rising! Perhaps will do so at 885.00.

As for the EUR USA, I'm long since yesterday afternoon, now looking good with + 70 points. Perhaps I'll close this position soon.

You guys are still guessing - the 10 and 18MA recrossed this morning closing the gold trade for $131 profit and signalling to buy gold at 879 - we are now $4 in profit.

if i understood your intercross strategy right, then US session gave a sell signal at 876.5 $. We saw a low of 874.1 $ only. Now trading at 883 $. As this strategy don't give indication of correct stoploss,i hope you are still safe and didnt short upon your strategy.