Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't be good if it break 928 below this time around. Hmmm. Don't buy there.Can't discard 917 $ if matters get worse.Stay out if 928 $ broken below.

S.Rock is an Indian with no clock and trades 24 hours it seems :)

I jumped on gold far too late on the run@ 934 :p
Then shorted Euro. Stopped out, then long on Euro and made profit.
So I closed Euro for profit and I let my gold keep running (bad idea, but we'll see).

I'm starting to think about using this hedging strategy.

S.Rock is an Indian with no clock and trades 24 hours it seems :)

its 11:15 pm in india when comex closes.And when we get up at 8 am,its hong kong running with just 2-3 $ difference from comex closing.So we very much able to catch good volume trading hours.

I jumped on gold far too late on the run@ 934 :p
Then shorted Euro. Stopped out, then long on Euro and made profit.
So I closed Euro for profit and I let my gold keep running (bad idea, but we'll see).

I'm starting to think about using this hedging strategy.

got a suggestion for you, instead of euro, put silver in its place.

Some great candles on 5 min charts this morning able to trade up and down between 930 and 934. Good range trading opps so far today but aware of potential breakout- can go either way following NY open

breakout

5 and 15min charts showing a symmetrical triangle... since its formed after uptrend, this is usually a bullish formation. If price goes 929.5 offered, we will fail break down. Upside looking for 933 bid

The triangle was $8 long, 930-8 = 922 we have reached the min target now.

Last edited:
ECB talking about raising interest rate again. Is that good or bad for Gold?
On the other hand Swiss Central Bank is planning to sell around 5 to 10 tonnes of Gold. That would increase the gold supply.