Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've broken even for the day.

I'm tempted to open a long position in mini gold.
I was stopped out and now it looks like it has bottomed out.
I better just wait for signs of strength.

Im long on Gold at 70 GBP per point average 948.7.

Target is 952 due to gap on chart.

Be cautious as gold can fall below 900 but not so quickly.

Short term support at 940. I will buy more here to average out my position.

interesting thread - keep those gold and silver calls coming S-Rock. Havent been following Gold so much, but it does appear to be on the way back up, yeh?

haha maybe not for a bit.
we may see 930s or lower, euro is getting beat up.

goodluck...this is when i sit back to watch the show.

fair comment JArthur, Ill see what happens when Crude opens before wading in...

good luck with your trades

cheers Sujithsstorock :)

Whats your reading of Gold for the day - currently at 939s, seems a possible long. I guess the crude inventory will have an impact on this market too.

We will go long , one hour after the crude inventory result.

Normally whenever us dumps gold harshly on tuesday,it repeats itself on wednesday too.

After US opening >> inventory comes,crude gets dumped till 922's . . Gold can test 920-925 $ range. Go long there.With stoploss at 913 $ and 119 $ for gold and crude respectively.

Nice1. And amend that if the inventory shows a decrease in stocks tho, right? Was thinking of opening a couple of orders, one either side, just in case...

God damn that dollar... Even if the oil inventories are higher or lower than expected this would of all ready been calculated in to the current market price. Still holding for the long even after yesterdays fall..

Aj

God damn that dollar... Even if the oil inventories are higher or lower than expected this would of all ready been calculated in to the current market price. Still holding for the long even after yesterdays fall..

Aj

ah right, I was basing that on my experience of crude's volatility in the immediate seconds following the EIA release - is gold not the same then? (Ive only ever been lookign at Crude for those few seconds... :) )

After the last inventory it didn't move as much as people were predicting due to this and cught a few people out, yes it will move but not like an unexpected event. This will have an effect on Gold yes but it will also effect the dollar, euro, silver aswell as someone pointed out to me, look at the charts they all behave very similar.

If crude stock is -ve , then dumping will occur before the results.And will cover up the fall after inventory.

If inventory is +ve, before inventory little dumping till 930 $ say.Then after inventory a nice dump till 922-925 $ in one minute.And a quick up and closing above or near today's london opening !.

This is my personal opinion.Am not a prophet or anything to predict everything exactly ;)

Gold giving 'SOS' signal lol . 933 $ cmp.Looks like i need to buy at us opening itself ;) .

Well my shorts are in profit. Happy about that.This fall is intended to take out all the stops for long.

Crude generally moves substantially in the few seconds after the scaled-down report is released to the web (watch it on the 1 min charts...) though it does then sometimes rebound back almost immediately. It will be interesting to see whether Gold is as volatile. Should be fun!