Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buy silver 18.34 stop 18.04 aiming for 18.55...... let see how i get on. this is me mearly posting what i am doing please do not go on what i say and trade at your own risk !

Aj

944 $ a drop from 970 $. That was a nasty fall.I was anticipating this fall , inorder for a good buy.Crude ruined the bull run.

Hehe, Stopped out with lovely profit @972 while sleeping :)

I entered a new position @ 951, which should be close to support levels.
Now I am targeting 960-976, but oil, euro and silver must start bouncing up too! Oil hit 125 and bounced up! so we must be at support.

A fall below 935 $ can show 920 $.Be cautious before blindly going on long.And please 'know your stoploss before you trade'.

2 buys at 962.5 , 1 @ 960 , 1 @ 955 , 2 @ 950 . Thats my position. And am preaching a possible fall. Its not scare arthur. Highlighting the risky you guys are taking by longing and hoping that , this is the bottom.Well 30 $ aint anything when compared with crude's fall.

Gold broke below 2 months upgoing trend line.

Dollar indicating strength.

Oil weakening and threatening to test 120 $

gold is highly bearish at moment.You must be dare hearted or a dumb like me to hold long ;) .

Yes, the dollar shot up like a rocket! It's a big spike, but what goes up must come down. It may take 1 day or a few days for that damn USD to come off the high.

I'm going to be stopped out pretty soon here...then I will wait for 920's, 930's for entry (but who knows where it will go, but when the dollar comes down, I buy)

I rushed into this trade too fast...I anticipate the dollar will fall! Risky bet right now...