Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that GOLD asset will go down.

yeah...but u gotta take out that aqua line first

21dhfg2.gif

price moved away from the trendline...could be a tad oversold

Last edited:
myfxbook results

out out tha alloted capital, 70 % is always kept unused. using 30 % of the equity, we traded and made 19% so far.

In simple terms. Out of 100 dollars we use just 30 dollars for trading. Using 30 dollars if we make 19 dollars profit, its a huge return. But if caluclated upon entire 100 dollars investment, its just 19 % return.

I can see an excellent entrance to the gold market
View attachment 200572

Hi Dindel,

The latest update from our Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) supports your idea of shorting gold. The ratio of long to short positions in gold (XAU/USD) stands at 1.14 as 53% of traders are long.

SSI_2015-09-23_681684684_body_Picture_4.png

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

SSI is a contrarian indicator to price action, and the fact that the majority of traders are long gives signal that gold may continue lower.

all humming nicely
out at 1155

Nice trading!

Retail FX traders have just turned net-short gold prices, and a contrarian view of crowd sentiment suggests XAU/USD may now trade higher.

Weekly Summary of Forex Trader Sentiment and Changes in Positioning
ssi_table_story_body_Picture_8.png

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of futures results.

Short-term targets are now seen at multi-month highs near $1170. A break higher would help confirm an important shift in the near-term gold price trend.

the upmove since the horizontal support was marked on one of our previous charts...Sept 11th

2 upmoves..green and aqua
broke out on16/17 and 24sept/aqua and pink horizontals
moved up

pulled back..but purple horizontal/ res.. held as support
see below also on pink

excellent movement

jr8xt1.gif

just track those s/r areas and the new uptrend...that trend could fail...at this point.. it is recoiling in a down trend on higher box sizes

Last edited:
already in res/red trendline
above is prev supp...could be res
1133 first supp area
1123 area a big supp...possibly
1143 prev breakout /aqua

34td21l.gif

ignore the numbers...they are dates

already in res/red trendline
above is prev supp...could be res
1133 first supp area
1123 area a big supp...possibly
1143 prev breakout /aqua
1143 held as support this morning..
then it broke downwards
excellent movement
not quite in our 1123 area..good enough for me
stop tightened

excellent bounce from our 1123 area /supp we had marked
1124 was the supp for today...and off it went
closed at 1134.20..a few mins ago

Last edited:
I can see an excellent entrance to the gold market after reaching the 1133.63 level. The price will go down.

JxIo9mR.jpg

I can see an excellent entrance to the gold market after reaching the 1133.63 level. The price will go down.

Hi Dindel,

The latest readings from the Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) support your view to short gold. The ratio of long to short positions in the gold (XAU/USD) stands at 1.74 as 63% of traders are long. Yesterday the ratio was 1.31; 57% of open positions were long.

SSI_2015-09-30_16516843847_body_Picture_4.png

Long positions are 13.6% higher than yesterday and 18.9% above levels seen last week. Short positions are 14.4% lower than yesterday and 22.3% below levels seen last week.

SSI_2015-09-30_16516843847_body_Picture_14.png

SSI is a contrarian indicator to price action, and the fact that the majority of traders are long gives signal that gold may continue lower. The trading crowd has grown further net-long from yesterday and last week. The combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives a further bearish trading bias.