Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not entirely sure, my best guess as to when to sell is when interest rates turn positive.

It's a complete mess out there for now. There's a full on currency war, super low interest rates, large defecits, huge debt burdens etc etc. I don't think I'll be selling anytime soon.

The 1800 area will be interesting.

gold.JPG

The 1800 area will be interesting.

View attachment 130310

i have gold on stop loss of 1770 atm on spreadbetting @ 72/pip thoughts on what i should do... worried it will pass and be very bearish. do i increase stop loss or cut and start shorting then go long again? currently just 2k in the account and i know 72/pip is crazy. started @ 1782. would be grateful for input. many thanks :cry::devilish:

I'm not sure what t/f you are trading but your stop was very tight.

Here's a Gold call though. Long tomorow at whatever time Ben starts his testimony. This rarely fails me.

I'm not sure what t/f you are trading but your stop was very tight.

Here's a Gold call though. Long tomorow at whatever time Ben starts his testimony. This rarely fails me.

sorry what does that mean ben?! cheers :) also i changed stop loss to 1760 so im still in.

If you have an interest in Gold, or even if you don't for that matter, you should know who this guy is and what he does. The same goes for the rest of his ilk, ie central bankers.

Here is an introduction video which gives an idea of his pedigree.

Ben Bernanke was Wrong - YouTube

If you have an interest in Gold, or even if you don't for that matter, you should know who this guy is and what he does. The same goes for the rest of his ilk, ie central bankers.

Here is an introduction video which gives an idea of his pedigree.

Ben Bernanke was Wrong - YouTube

thanks for that. yes i do have an intrest in gold spread betting it and i have a few kruggers too. as i type gold has risen for me on my platform to 1790 :) but knowing when to get out is the only problem as with every body else.

Anticipate price moving sideways / higher over the next week providing it remains above yesterdays low

Daily chart (Gold) has provided a new Swing Low @ 1760
Moving all of my trades trialling stop losses up to 1750 in anticipation of this being the end of the present upswing (from the end of December)

Hopefully if I am wrong and price breaks above 1802 resistance to target Nov hi of 1840 I will have left sufficient room to stay in (the daily 20ema is around 1745 and I have a recent daily ascending trend-line around 1735 which may also act as support?)

Attachments

• gold daily - trailing stop.gif
    gold daily - trailing stop.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 138
Moving all of my trades trialling stop losses up to 1750 in anticipation of this being the end of the present upswing (from the end of December)

All trades have now closed out
30 Dec 1565 +185
6 Jan 1610 +140
13 Feb 1720 + 30
15 Feb 1735 + 15
total +370

looking for price action signals to build again in the area between Daily 20 & 50 ma's (red & blue dotted lines) 1740 - 1680 marked in yellow
This also aligns to a 38.2% retracement of the up-move since the start of the year and possible previous support around 1700

Attachments

• gold daily - target zone.gif
    gold daily - target zone.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 149
all it takes is one big dick to buy or sell and all your chart calculations count for nothing. would be cool to see how much each year some of you guys make from the market.

This reminds me of August I think it was last year. Massive sell off because he isn't talking the language the market wants.

Silver sold off nearly 10% at one point, crazy stuff.