Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Yesterday's Trade. This isn t yesterday s trade ! suspicious website !

http://www.activeintl.com/traderecord/yesterdays-track-record

"Our past performance on daily basis shall be updated here. For any queries or feedback , please CONTACT US

Subscribe to posts
april 29th result
posted 30 Apr 2010 10:50 by sujith ss

Buy Gold 1170 around SL 1164 tgt 1176-82>>sl hit loss 600 usd
Short Gold 1170-SL 1174 tgt 1164-57>>1st tgt met,profit 600 usd
Buy USD/JPY around 93.70-80 SL 93.20 tgt 94.60-95.20>>booked at 94.20 ,profit 500 usd"

pls dont give links openly.

performance is yet to be updated thr. we intake limited clients with heavy volume capability only

may17th performance

Short silver 19.33 SL 19.50 tgt 19.20>>1st tgt met,profit 250 usd
For risky trader Short gold 1236-sl 1241 tgt 1232-27>>all tgt met,profit 400 n 900 usd

may13th results

Short gold 1233-34 SL 1239 tgt 1227-1220 below 1218 hold for 1170 (risky trader may trade here price is 1232)
>>later sl was updated to 1141, high was 1140.8.. thereafter tgt 1227 was met. profit of 700 usd

may 14,15 there were no calls. since market was in unfavourable conditions.

may 10 n may12 results

may10

High risk: SHort gold 1202 around sl 1208 tgt 1192-80 (>>6 $ booked as profit, so 600 usd profit

may12 th results

Short gold 1225 SL 1231 tgt 1215-1200 below 1200 hold for tgt 1100 sl on cost>>entry was missed.

I will be posting my calls in comex gold here.Anyone's call with some logical approach is welcomed.

I don't recognize this smybol "$" or I'm reading an old post. Is it the same as U. S. $ ? Your prices, about 950 $ seem to be way different than the prices for May 19 in U.S. dollars.

GWJ

GERMAN PARLIAMENT ( UPPER & LOWER HOUSE ) APPROVES EUROPEAN AID PACKAGE. WILL CONTRIBUTE AROUND 750 BILLION EUROS ($940 BILLION) ONLY AS EMERGENCY FUND (Confirm from ur end )

Stocks are quickly paring their opening losses in early trade Friday after major stock indexes posted their biggest drops in more than a year and pushed the market to "correction" mode.

I have to buy 6-8oz of gold in approx 3 months.
Any theories on where gold is goin from here would be appreciated, along with hedging techniques.
I have thought about buying Gold call options but am put off by the decay. With futures im worried about margin.
Any combo of the 2 or other structures that anyone can think of?
Thanks

I have to buy 6-8oz of gold in approx 3 months.
Any theories on where gold is goin from here would be appreciated, along with hedging techniques.
I have thought about buying Gold call options but am put off by the decay. With futures im worried about margin.
Any combo of the 2 or other structures that anyone can think of?
Thanks

hello mate,

let me start off with my area of experise.. gold n silver, xau/usd n xag/usd.

i am not an expert in put,options calls or stocks.

gold has been steadily rising from nov 2008 from 680 $ till 1249 $.
over the long term it looks quiet promising , to buy gold. on the bearish outlook, we dont see any melt down beyond 850 $ on extreme case and gold has ptential to hit 1600 $ by next year or so . Do ur investments wisely and set 680 $ as stoploss for long term buy with tgt double profits.

hello mate,

over the long term it looks quiet promising , to buy gold. on the bearish outlook, we dont see any melt down beyond 850 $ on extreme case and gold has ptential to hit 1600 $ by next year or so . Do ur investments wisely and set 680 $ as stoploss for long term buy with tgt double profits.

any idea what sort of range it may be in late July. I cant see it goin back to nov lows by then, or even 1600 but im no expert in Gold technicals/fundamentals.

thanks

any idea what sort of range it may be in late July. I cant see it goin back to nov lows by then, or even 1600 but im no expert in Gold technicals/fundamentals.

thanks

somehwer between 1085-1250 expected. BUt depends on june months data n news. IF european crisis solves out,we may see crash in metals.

hello mate,

I held £5k Gold via Bullionvault.com in sterling from mid 2008 until early 2009 and with the increase in the Gold price plus the stenghening USD I did quite well when I sold it in Feb 09 to buy a house.

I have now just transferred £65k from Personal pensions into a SIPP and want to put 25% into gold via Funds, ETFs, stocks etc but I am now stumped about ETF's where I have a choice of $ NYSE traded ones or £ LSE traded ones. Also to make it more confusing one Gold ETF Gold Bullion Securities (GBS) is dual listed on the LSE in £ (GBSS) and $ (GBS).

So with such a strong dollar assuming only a modest rise in gold in the next 2 years but a possible strenghening in Sterling vs USD which is it better to buy and hold ETF in, USD or Sterling?

I'm confused! Don't want any gold gains to be wiped out by Sterling back to £1.60+.

M

mark120169;1135076 So with such a strong dollar assuming only a modest rise in gold in the next 2 years but a possible strenghening in Sterling vs USD which is it better to buy and hold ETF in said:
usd index... since if usd falls back.. gold is bound to rise , gold vs usd.

lately usd is rising just due to euro depreciation