Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prices

how much does he charge ? BTW i will be keeping it low and it will take a month or more. And calls will be more.

Todays gold profit alone is more than 10 $=1000 USD . If i charge 50 USD or so , will it be excess ? Need all your comments and suggestions guys.

KOG is charging 99USD a month and 249 for 3 months...

If you do 50 a month seems ok...

Altough you can make so much money in gold spot and futures perhaps most of us cannot afford to have a good margin account to start with...
That's what it makes difficult to pay the KOG fee in my opinion..

HAPPY TRADING

KOG is charging 99USD a month and 249 for 3 months...

If you do 50 a month seems ok...

Altough you can make so much money in gold spot and futures perhaps most of us cannot afford to have a good margin account to start with...
That's what it makes difficult to pay the KOG fee in my opinion..

HAPPY TRADING

its okay :) . Making paid is a distant one. First as someone said , i need fan following ;)

i will make it section wise . . . 20 $ to 100$ and so on. Many subscription packages will be there. Starter with small margin will be given high priority :)

thanks for you advice.

840.2 $ is the stoploss for selling. Can sell around 836-837.5 $ target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $

this is just a resistance call. Do in minimum. Rally expected !.

840.2 $ is the stoploss for selling. Can sell around 836-837.5 $ target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $

this is just a resistance call. Do in minimum. Rally expected !.

I counter!
Long at 836,5
Stop at 833,5
Target 840

btw rally up or down?

Today I sold out of gold for a 6$ profit and bought into Silver at $13.75. Going long from now in the medium term until the hurricane/s is/are over. Hoping for the silver gold ratio to reduce from 60 back to 50:1. Recently it went from 62 to 60.

I counter!
Long at 836,5
Stop at 833,5
Target 840

btw rally up or down?

rally is expected , up or down not sure.

Now as i said few posts back , it started its 5$ up and down choppy behaviour.

I just don't want to miss the rally , else i won't be trading in such situations actually.

Sujith, where are your entry points for the rally? I guess with the short being stopped you're now flat?

rgds, www

stopped ? . . . . The sell call given at 835.5 was asked to cover at 834 itself and trail stops to cost to cost was to be done.

The current sell of 837 $ is still running with stoploss at 840.2 $(spot bid price) see kitco charts to correctly verify my calls.

Those with small risk apettite are not suggested to enter market.

stopped ? . . . . The sell call given at 835.5 was asked to cover at 834 itself and trail stops to cost to cost was to be done.

The current sell of 837 $ is still running with stoploss at 840.2 $(spot bid price) see kitco charts to correctly verify my calls.

I agree with suji, price is sitting on resistance... it could fall any minute!

Sorry, I must have missed a post, I'm trying to read this on my phone. I thought the sell call was 835.5 with a stop at 837.5. I didn't see a wider stop at 840.2. I agree with the call though, I was just thinking of getting short at 838 myself and thought I'd check with you first. I'm now the same way round as you - hope it works!

Just one question Sujiths, you trade spot gold or future contracts, or both???

Laranja