Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that gold really p***** me off...........earlier today!!

I bough at 844, stop loss was 840 but i amended it to 841 for some weird reason and got stopped !!

It then jumped from 841 to 866 at present..................typical, absolutely typical!!

i usually have 5 point stop loss on gold, what is the optimal stop loss for GOLD Sujith from your trading experience?

that gold really p***** me off...........earlier today!!

I bough at 844, stop loss was 840 but i amended it to 841 for some weird reason and got stopped !!

It then jumped from 841 to 866 at present..................typical, absolutely typical!!

i usually have 5 point stop loss on gold, what is the optimal stop loss for GOLD Sujith from your trading experience?

2days calls were >>

buy gold at 842-843 stoploss 837 tgt 845.9-859-862 >>all tgts met

then added more at 850.5 with stoploss 847.8 tgt 854.3-858-866>>all tgts met.

these were the calls given to paid ones. so u see sometimes stoploss is kept tigh n sometimes wide . but then risk-reward ratio is not compromised.

I am new to the site it is new to me and really interesting. I must admit you guys are pretty talented with your calling

I have a short on the Dow at the moment with a 50 stop going to keep it until the end of the day and see what happens

I am new to the site it is new to me and really interesting. I must admit you guys are pretty talented with your calling

I have a short on the Dow at the moment with a 50 stop going to keep it until the end of the day and see what happens

hello NEwbie,

just be careful with your short, and 50 points isn't the optimal stop loss according to my research and experience on European indices ..........

Dow Jones = 40 point optimal

European Indices - DAX and FTSE - 25-30 points is optimal?

it keeps you in the game for longer my friend...........preserve your capital to survive!!

OK boys and girls..........

we are at a cross roads once again..............

where do we think we are going?

I'm sat on the fence ready to jump in either side?