Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought gold at 829 with stop loss at 826 and it got triggered.........

not a good recommendation Mr vitali, your credibility is in question??...........hey , you lose some and you win some!!

there is strong resistance at 830 and i was thinking of going short instead, the dollar has fallen and oil is up before OPEC so i can see your argument for going ong but it didnt work on this occasion!!!

1)i didn't tell the stop loss. you did it yourself.
2) I told you about pattern and it is up to you to evaluate risk.
3) at 825 head and shoulder still valid and that's why it bounce so quick. instead of selling you should have added to you position.
don't blame someone for your own trades.
and yes you are right. it doesn't work all the time. but ones it woks you get rewarded a lot.
3 dollars is not big loss considering target is 20 dollars. :)

well done sujith... I have closed my position for 30 points profit!!

thank for the advice mate............................

1. Euro= £ creating selling pressure
2. Mr maydoff the Fraudster with the pyramid scheme who created £billions in losses adding to selling pressure for the banks

please don't take it personally MR Vitalli...I'm sorry if I upset you!!

the fault is mine not yours, we all learn mistakes........

take care

1)i didn't tell the stop loss. you did it yourself.
2) I told you about pattern and it is up to you to evaluate risk.
3) at 825 head and shoulder still valid and that's why it bounce so quick. instead of selling you should have added to you position.
don't blame someone for your own trades.
and yes you are right. it doesn't work all the time. but ones it woks you get rewarded a lot.
3 dollars is not big loss considering target is 20 dollars. :)

cheer up dear. no worries we all r with u. keep them coming. but as u saw someone eventually followed u even if it was just 2nd post from u . Thts the reputation of this thread. give calls... never feel bad if it goes wrong. but yes, we would appreciate if u provide stops before giving any tgts (y)

by the way , yes ur point is 100 % true. u gave pattern n direction alone. cheers :D

thanks for your suggestion sujith....the mistake is mine not his because it was my decision to open trade, i just thought i'd post the outcome for all to see and analyse.

I have gone short FTSE at 4315..............waiting for it to fall!!

yes i think I noticed that after trade went wrong when i looked at his profile!!

I did keep very tight stop loss at $826, and gold is currently trading back at $829!!

It's OK......... you win some you lose some!!

i like your thread here Sujith...............keep it coming mate!!

welcome mate. and thanks for ur sweet words :D
well done sujith... I have closed my position for 30 points profit!!

thank for the advice mate............................

wowww congrats :clap:

Gold is falling ........................can someone please provide an analysis why Gold would fall?

Educate me people?

arguments for going long are

1. oil price spike to $49 - hedge against inflation -
2. global economic uncertainty so investors flee to the most tangible & liquid asset
3. US dollar index down to $82.94 especially with bad manufacturing data out today it will fall further thereby making it cheaper to buy Gold.........

now the arguments for selling?

1. charting pattern - study suggests resistance at $830

any more would be appreciated?

please don't take it personally MR Vitalli...I'm sorry if I upset you!!

the fault is mine not yours, we all learn mistakes........

take care
i am not upset
target almost met.
we did had manipulation and big boys closed a lot of long at 822.

i predict gold will be $1000 in next 4-8 week as US dollar will devalue. but don't listen to me.
I am crazy.

well done mate.............I should have widened stop loss?

what was your stop loss when you opened your trade???

Gold Cup n Handle - you will find the Fibos interesting Sujith

Attachments

• gold CnH.png
    gold CnH.png
    35 KB · Views: 4,916
and what is your average stop loss when you trade gold? $5 or $10

i will tell you a little secret. i got stopped too at 2 dollar loss.:) after we bounce back from 825 i placed a stop there. i got hit second time when it when to 822 and then bounce back to 828. i got very upset by that manipulation and stopped trading for two hours. now i am back and here we are at 840 and now at 833. market gone mad. euro is rising like crazy. i don't understand what is happening. :)

I am tempted to go long again at 833........but sharp oil price pull back before OPEC meeting not making sense especially with dollar getting battered ?

I think hedge funds are liquidating there positions after this Madoff fraud.....They are probably worried about there balance sheets as clients ask questions?

"Oil erases gains as demand worries outweigh OPEC
Futures pull back after topping $50 a barrel for the first time in two weeks"

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/oil-erases-gains-demand-worries/story.aspx?guid={1C00DB8C-CC02-45ED-8CC4-EE53F6141A9B}&dist=TQP_Mod_mktwN

I went short FTSE as oil was pulling back and have made 30 point profit again!!! shorted at 4300 ....

FTSe is very susceptible to oil price........