Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some pranny on bloomberg saying it could go to over a 1000 by today, that seems alittle too high, opinion anyone?

hell no got out of that lucky me i only went in with 1oz hehe took a small loss 18$ phew good thing i have a crappy keyboard it didnt add the 0 at the end, i got back in at 900 silly me

i think the market really hates me, same thing happened yesterday i got stopped out on a long?!?!? even though it rallied straight back up AFTER stopping me out! damn

do you have a posistion at the moment, i placed my stop loss at 885 ( thats all i wouldnt mind losing today)

yvij should i set my stop loss to 879 then? or leave it at 885

sorry for the multiple posts , in a panick i kinda forget to use the edit button

dont think it will close above 900 this hour ( since im long at 900) gold hates me im starting to hate it back, only been it gold for 2 weeks and it was boring for until yesterday! then boom picks up

doesnt gold usually move up with crude crudes up

i think the market really hates me, same thing happened yesterday i got stopped out on a long?!?!? even though it rallied straight back up AFTER stopping me out! damn

i'm convinced the traders search out the stops when they can and that is as often as possible. i use mental stops.

dont think it will close above 900 this hour ( since im long at 900) gold hates me im starting to hate it back, only been it gold for 2 weeks and it was boring for until yesterday! then boom picks up

doesnt gold usually move up with crude crudes up

Mate me and you need to have a drink! same sh*t happens to me and then when your out it moves the direction you first entered.

Lets just f*uk it and let it ride up.

We have 12 mins for hourly candle to close above $900.

Current support is now located at 888! This is a very lucky number in China!:)

yvij, i need some solace bro.....
lost a s*** load on gold like u did in past few months, sitting here patiently to go long and now made nothing back when i should have back at least half!!!

wanna tear my eyes out!!

Mate me and you need to have a drink! same sh*t happens to me and then when your out it moves the direction you first entered.

Lets just f*uk it and let it ride up.

We have 12 mins for hourly candle to close above $900.

Current support is now located at 888! This is a very lucky number in China!:)

going to 878 me thinks