Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec gold correction intact... thoughts...?

COMEX Dec Gold: Correction intact above 774 - Tuesday, September 16, 2008 10:13:00 AM (4castweb.com) - Dec gold's correction remains intact this AM after a strong close above S/T support at 774. Sustained trade above this level will leave the mkt in position to attract another round of short-covering that should clear 800+ before strength sellers can re-emerge.

Thoughts...?

Between 781 and 780 is the danger area...go short or long there and you could easily get whipped! I was just about to short and it went back up! :)

Here we go, another round of dumping encore.:clap:

POO and Euro is droping and POG and POS is not moving at all???

Any target for tonite?

I bet some "BIGs" are watching this forum....I was going to set my stoploss @784, it flased 784.5, luckily I had not pressed my enter button.:whistling

can say am one of the manipulators on stop hunt :p . thts how i look into market.

Between 781 and 780 is the danger area...go short or long there and you could easily get whipped! I was just about to short and it went back up! :)

Currently long 3 contracts from 778, looking for 783,50 to exit

Note: Euro broke down from trend line, could influence gold if more down side coming

Nice work...I think something is brewing. Lots of tension in the candles and a real convergence.

Wow..convergence and mini-up tick just where I thought it would...although I couldnt say whether it would have gone up or down.

sorry was offline could not give close short signal

No worries

short stop 781.5

edit

target 767

edit all stops tight today

Last edited: